Chapter 8

Groaning I pull the covers over my head to try and shut out the sun shining through the window.

"Olivia! Get up! We're ten minutes late already! Move that ass bitch!" Oliver shouts whilst banging on my door like he's trying to figure out the next hit pop song.

"Leave me here, I'm too young to die in that hell hole." I muffle in the duvet where I'm hiding from my inevitable doom.

I hear Oliver sigh and I can guarantee my first born that he's shaking his head and rolling his eyes at me right now.

Movement outside the bedroom door has me lifting my head above the covers curiously.The door knob slowly turns then the door bursts open with Oliver holding his phone in the air whilst blasting the song gas pedal.

He shimmies towards the middle of my bedroom then starts twerking, his ass is shaking in my direction arms flapping around wildly and he grins over his shoulder to where I'm now sitting up on the bed watching him with amusement.

Whilst he's shaking his ass he turns back to look at me over his shoulder and winks whilst slapping it at the same time.

"What are you a stripper now?" I shout over the music whilst giggling.

"Like omg, totally, I bought these cute heels the other day, girl you should see them!" He screeches in a falsetto voice pretending to flip his hair over his shoulder.

Getting up I start dancing as well whilst laughing uncontrollably at his 'dance' moves.

Oliver walks over towards my closed bathroom door and starts twerking whilst upside down on the door.

Just before the song ends he jumps down and runs towards me and grabs my hand pulling me towards the bed.

Jumping up onto the bed we start jumping around whilst grinning like fools. Once the song is finished we collapse in a sweaty heap still laughing.

"I take it you've been watching twerking vines again?" Gulping in air i turn my head to look at him sprawled next to me panting like a dog with his tongue out.

"Yep, I knew it would work, no one can resist twerking." Smiling he leans over and flicks my head. "Get up!"

He slowly gets up from the bed and walks towards the bedroom door, just before he goes through, he turns and looks at me with a serious face.

"You speak of this to no one." He sends a pointed stare before walking out the room and closing the door behind him.

"Can't promise you anything!" I shout hearing him laugh in response whilst walking down the stairs.

Sighing I get up and head towards the bathroom to do my business and get ready for school. At least it's the last day till the weekend.

After I've finished showering I decided to do my hair into two French braids.
Since I've got the party tonight I opted for just some mascara,winged eyeliner and strawberry Chap stick today.

Grabbing my black skinny jeans and a black cami top I put them on quickly seeing as now I'm really late for school. Looking around the room for a shirt to put on over my top I find my green army style one and put that on.
Skipping towards my full length mirror I twirl whilst eyeing the outfit I've thrown together.