Chapter 18

"And finished."

I beam up at Ollie as his eyes flutter open sleepily from his small nap in the sink he's taken comfortably too. He wiggles his butt and pops out of the sink, setting his feet on the ground as he turns his body so that he's looking at himself in the mirror.

"I've got dicks on my Ralph Lauren top!" He screeches in horror as he stares down at the blue penises with wide eyes. Smothering my laughter with my fist i spin around and face the wall of the bathroom.

"My top! what the hell Liv!"

I hear him curse a few more times under his breath as i'm turned away from him. When i'm sure i won't laugh i turn around and stare at him as he watches his reflection in the mirror with a frown.

"Oh give it a rest, it's just a top." I mumble with a small grin, pushing him out of the way so I can glance at the flowers I managed to paint onto my face with my fingers.

Using no paint brushes was harder than I thought, I had to wash my hands every five seconds to make sure the yellow didn't mix with the pink. I made the centre of the flower yellow and the petals pink on one side of my face. I trailed them from my cheek bone up to the top of my brow bone. Then on the other side I done a pink centre and yellow petals.

It looks a bit messy due to my sausage fingers and clumsy hands but it was fun to paint. I didn't bother putting anything on my own clothes as I guessed we would probably have drunk people brushing past us with paint covered arms and such. I had Ollie do lines and dots on my arms just to use up the rest of the paint.

"It's a Ralph Lauren top Livvy!" Ollie interrupts my thoughts as I look at the little dots trailing over my arms. Looking up at him I can't help but snicker at the rude drawings I did. And his face. His face has the best looking expression ever right now.

It's a mix between disbelief, horror and a little bit of.. amusement? No, no that's definitely anger.

"Oh come on Ollie! It's just a top, you can easily buy a new one. But you can't buy another night like this with the memories we are gonna make." I smirk as I watch him huff loudly and go to run his hand through his hair, only to stop as he realizes he has hair gel in place.

"Fine, you're right." He admits with a small grin as he looks back at the mirror to admire my work.

"You done a good job on my face though."

I look towards the swirls and dots I done along with the yellow I put through his hair. He'd fallen asleep for a few minutes just after I finished drawing on his face, that's when I took my shot and drew on his top. As well as running the yellow through his hair with my fingers.

"I did." I grin a few seconds later.

"Come on, I wanna see what's behind them blue doors." He gestures towards the restroom door. Nodding my head I pick up the empty paint tubes and wait behind him so that he can open the door for us.

"-Ted I swear to all that is holy, I will sucker punch you if you don't stop whining!"

Trailing out behind Ollie I stumble into his back when he stops abruptly. Peering around his arm I see Mr grumpy and his friend arguing back and forth. Their eyes blazing with anger towards each other in the dark hallway.

"Please," Mr grumpy scoffs waving a finger at his friend."What are you going to do?"

Seething his friend steps forward to do damage as Mr grumpy smirks tauntingly. With wide eyes I drop the paint tubes into the box that's been left carelessly to the side of us and rush to stand in front of Mr grumpy.