Chapter 7

After lunch Poppy and I had science and English together whilst Noah went to his classes as he's in the same year as Oliver.

The bell has currently just gone meaning we are all free from this retched place for the rest of the day.

Finally!

Poppy left me just after the bell went something about having to get home for a Skype call with her parents.

I wasn't paying much attention due to being shoved through the English classroom door by testosterone filled jocks.

Shuffling some of the books that I won't need tomorrow in to my locker, and pulling the ones I will need out I shove them into my backpack and turn around to head out the school doors.

"Yo! Wait up pinky!" Someone hollers from behind me.

Turning around I see Noah jogging up towards me with a large smile on his face.

"Pinky? That the best you got? Cause that doesn't mean you're the brain." Laughing I jut my hip out and cross my arms with a smirk plastered on my face.

"I'll have you know I'm very smart!" He exclaims sounding somewhat offended. "It's the best I could come up with!"

"Mhm, very smart was it?" I query whilst trying to reign in the laughter threatening to bubble out.

Lightly grimacing he throws his good arm around my shoulder.

"Yes very smart, Where you heading now?" Glancing down at me he beams with shiny amused eyes and pokes my nose.

"Um home?" confused i pull my eyebrows together at the same time he tuts.

"Nah you're not, we got somewhere to be little pink haired best friend of mine." He grins cheekily then stops me in the middle of the hall, bending down he throws me over his shoulder and playfully slaps my butt.

"Noah what are you doing?!" I shriek giggling as I bob up and down on his shoulder.

"We got a track to visit babe!" He laughs along then speeds up and starts running through the halls.

"Move it people! get out the fucking way!" Yelling he startles a few people residing in the hallway, who quickly dodge his towering frame zooming through.

"Noah put me down! Think of your shoulder will you?!" I shout at him and hit his back with my fists.

"No can do baby cakes! My shoulder is fine I can barely feel it." He states quite nonchalant about the situation at hand.

"Did you by any chance pop any more pills from Jeffy?" Accepting the fact he's not putting me down anytime soon, I bring my arms up and rest my elbows on his back and lift my head up.

"Nope just had a little something from my friend mary, Juan and anna." Cackling whilst narrowly avoiding running into a small freshman coming out from a classroom he turns down the narrow corridor.

"Ugh how did I not guess , Mcdonalds then?" Pulling the chewing gum packet from my shorts pocket I pop one into my mouth and blow a big bubble.

"You know it babe, and then we can head out to the race track and have a bit of fun yeah?" Pushing the school doors open he jogs down the steps making me wince slightly from the pressure on my stomach.

"Sure, we haven't hung out in what a month or something?" I inquiry as he places me back down on the ground. shaking my hair out and pushing it back whilst he rolls his shoulder again.

"Yeah something like that, Where's your car?" He glances around the few lingering cars still here, looking for my old car no doubt.

With a smug look I pull my car keys out and chuck them at him.