T H I R T Y - E I G H T

Okay so I've decided to satisfy you guys and give you some good XiuChen smut(or at least I'll try to make it good..), so grab your bible and holy water, just it's about to go DOWN DOWN BABY! Or I don't know...

Chen's POV

Xiumin kissed me deeply as he laid on top of me, letting his tongue play with mine. I let out a long moan at the feeling and Xiumin deepened the kissed further, moving his head to the side. My hands ran up and down his back, feeling every muscle in his back. He rubbed our crotches together and I threw my head back, detaching our lips in the movement. I've missed this so much and I believe Xiumin has as well.

Xiumin then went down to kiss and suck on my neck, leaving me a moaning mess since he knew just where my sweet spots were.

"Please, strip me," I begged Xiumin and he groaned deeply before he quickly threw my shirt over my head and undid my pants. I did the same to him and soon we were both naked with our bodies pressed against each other. Sweat already coated our bodies even though we hadn't even started yet. Xiumin moaned loudly as our dicks brushed against one another, making me whimper and growing harder by the second.

"God, you're already so hard for me, baby," Xiumin dirty talked into my ear and I whimpered as he roughly rubbed his crotch down against mine.

"Please, stop teasing. I need you," I moaned and Xiumin was quick to coat his fingers with his saliva and I spread my legs giving him access to my entrance and he slowly pushed his finger in. I groaned at the feeling, pain going through my lower back slightly. Xiumin pumped his fingers in and out of me stretching me so I was ready for the real thing. Not long after the pain subsided and I let out pleasured groan and moved my hips in tact with his fingers. He pushed in a third finger and hit that special dead on and I cried, but quickly controlled myself, knowing Mark was sleeping in the room opposite us.

"Shh, baby. Don't want to wake up the baby now do we?" He teased, knowing just what he was doing to me.

"Xiumin, I need you. Please, I need you dick in me," I begged, because I could feel myself close to coming and I didn't want to come just yet. Xiumin kissed me deeply a few times before pulling out his fingers and grabbed the lube one more time coating his member in a decent amount. I bit my lips in anticipation and let out small whimpers, trying to hold in the moans as he pushed his dick inside me. Xiumin let out a deep groan and closed his eyes. Once he had filled me, he pulled out again and thrusted his hips forward. He started out slowly, but soon picked up his pace, when he was sure I had adjusted.

"I've missed this so much. Fuck, you're so tight, baby," he dirty talked to me and I moaned as silent I could. His hands went up to my hair and squeezed at the roots as he continued to thrust into me, making my legs trembled at how he handled me.

"I've missed this too. Nnngg faster, Xiumin, faster," I moaned moving my hips along with his thrusts. He ignored my pleading and I whined. Xiumin suddenly hit my prostrate and holding back the pleasure caused in me to have tears rolling down my cheeks. I clawed my nails into the skin on his back as I arched my back.

"There, oh God, Xiumin, t-there," I whimpered and he continued to hit my prostrate and a painfully slow pace. At one point I felt myself getting close to releasing and moved my hand down to pump my sock along his movements and my whole body shook as I couldn't hold in the moan that left my mouth. My hand and stomach got coated in my seed and I breathed heavily. Xiumin was still pumping into me, but after a few thrusts he came hard into me, filling me up with his cum. I moaned contentedly at the feeling.

Just as we had finished we heard a cry coming from the other room. We both chuckled.

"Perfect timing, huh?" Xiumin said and we both laughed and quickly cleaned ourselves up, dressed up and then Xiumin went in and picked up Mark.

He came into our room with Mark, hugging him close. Mark had his arms around his neck, his head resting just under Xiumin's chin. His little chubby cheeks had a tinge of red, which he had gotten from the crying.

"Aww, jagiya," I whined sweetly and went over to caress his small back. "You got all scared didn't you?" Mark looked up and nodded a little. I cupped his red cheeks and ran my thumbs over them to whip away the tears. He smiled a little and leaned his head into Xiumin's chest and sighed happily.

"Appa.." the word softly left his lips and my heart swelled happily in my chest.

"Adeul," Xiumin kissed the top of his head softly.

Mark then looked to me and gave me a questioning look before his face broke into a grin, the action nearly making his eyes disappear.

"Appa?" His soft high pitched voice said and I felt like the ground disappeared and I was floating. My cheeks heated up and I felt my eyes tear up a little due to the happiness that went through me at the moment.

"Yes," I smiled warmly at him and kissed his forehead, my hand brushing his hair. Mark smiled and asked to picked up by me by lifting his arms in my direction. I obliged and took him into my arms and he snuggled into my chest.

In this moment I've never felt happier. He just called me appa. I'll never forget this moment.

• • •

You know.. I'm crying blood right now. First I got sexually frustrated by the XiuChen smut, then I ended up being soft and weak because of XiuMarkChen like wtf I'm~

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment <3

I love you all and take care <3

- - -

Always_EXO-L