T W E L V E

Chen's POV

Xiumin's eyes widened slightly and his breath hitched up. Did I say that out loud? I guess I did.

His hands left mine only to cup my cheeks. If I want to stop him, it has to be now. But I couldn't find the will to talk or even move my body. Xiumin were so close to me. I moved my left hand up his chest and rested it there, grabbing some of shirt into my fist.

This seemed to be the sign he waiting for 'cause he closed the space between us and our lips finally met.

I sucked in a quick breath at the contact, but I still kept our lips locked together. This feeling was like none other feeling I've ever felt. Fire started to burn inside of my stomach and it moved out through my body. Xiumin moved his lips against mine and I were brought back and found it in me to kiss him back.

Sparks and flames started flying through my body making it feel like I were floating.

Xiumin's POV

I couldn't believe I were finally kissing Chen. I had a hard time believing this moment would come, but here it is and I'm not gonna let it go waste.

His lips against mine felt better than I've ever imagined. They were ten times softer and they felt like flowers against mine. Our lips started to move in sync and my body became infuriated.

His hands moved up and found my neck, pulling me closer to him and I gasped for air. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth and move our tongues softly against one another.

This was the best feeling in the world. Being in this little daze with Chen, in our own little world.

Nothing could be more perfect.

The moment were completely ruined by a wild Luhan, who came jumping into the room. Chen and I quickly pulled away from each other and sat at each end of the sofa, looking at each other while blushing widely.

"I DONT KNOW WHY!" He sang at the top of his lungs, his arms high in the air. Sehun followed behind him and laughed hard at him.

"Luhan! Shut the fuck up," Sehun laughed and smacked Luhan's stomach. The moment was a funny sight, but I found it hard in me to laugh because of the moment Chen and I just shared a few minutes ago. I still tried to laugh at the moment though, trying to cover up so they wouldn't become suspicious.

I looked awkwardly at Chen and he caught the hint and tried laughing as well.

"Hey! Be nice to your hyung," Luhan complained. Suho came in as well and looked at them disapprovingly.

"Yes, be nice to each other," Suho said smacking their head lightly. They both whined.

"Okay, "mum"," they said in unison making the rest laugh as they entered.

All my happiness I felt before disappeared, when he entered.

Suho looked at me and smirked and sat down next to Chen separating us. Chen looked at me sadly. He didn't want this either.

"I can't wait for the tour to start!" Chanyeol said sprawling across one sofa. Baekhyun joined him and lied down next to him, setting his head on the taller's chest.