S I X

Xiumin's P.O.V

3 days has passed since the incident with Suho and the tension between us only grew stronger. I didn't like this at all, but I don't want to let Suho use Chen just because he's angry at me.

I have to try and win Chen over. But it seemed nearly impossible to get near Chen other when we were going to bed since Suho had taken him 'hostage' only Chen had no idea that he was a hostage. To be honest he seemed to enjoy himself to the fullest.

What I don't get is how Suho can be with Chen plus the other guy he's obviously cheating on Chen with.

I'll never understand cheaters.

Every time the thought that Suho was cheating on Chen made my blood boil. I tried my hardest, whenever I was with Chen, to make enjoy every little moment I'd get with Chen.

Then one day when we all were sitting around the table eating dinner I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to my right and saw Tao.

"What's up with you and Suho hyung all of a sudden? You're acting really odd whenever you two are together," Tao whispered to me as if trying to keep the others out of this conflict between me and Suho.

Of course Tao noticed this as well. Sometimes it's irritating that he's such a good observer. You can't keep anything hidden, but I guess it's also a good thing since he's a sweet dude and a good listener

"It's a longer story. I'll tell you later," I said back at Tao. He just nodded and back to eating and began having a chat Sehun about dogs.

I looked over at Suho and Chen and saw them feeding each other while laughing. If Suho wasn't an idiot and if I went deeply in with Chen they would be cute couple. Suho whispered something in Chen's ear which made him laugh. Chen leaned over to Suho and kissed his cheek. While Chen kisses Suho's cheek Suho looked at me with an evil smirk.

I took a deep breath and looked down at my plate of food. I've kept my feelings for Chen hidden for such a long time. How much longer am I supposed to keep on hiding them from him? Especially now. I don't know. The only problem is I don't know how to show him and make him mine. I'm not gonna force him. I'd never do that.

- -

After dinner I felt yet another tap on my shoulder. I didn't even have to look to know that it's Tao.

"So, so what's up with you and Suho hyung?" Tao asked as we were standing against the wall in the living room while the others were relaxing everywhere on the sofas.

"Don't tell anyone about this! Not even if it bothers a lot. No one can know except us two okay?" I told him seriously. This is not something I want to let loose in the band and make this harder for us as a group.

"Okay, my mouth is shut," Tao nodded and crossed his arms looking at me.

"Well long story short. I heard Suho talking in the bathroom with another guy telling how much he loves the guy and that he'll soon find a way to break up with Chen to be with him," Tao raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth as if to say something, but I stopped him holding up a hand.

"I then became furious with him and confronted him and it turns out he's with Chen because he's angry at me for being more loved by you guys and the fans. He threatened me saying he'll never let me have chen and I told him 'bring it on' and now we're rivals," I breathed out and feeling quite uneasy at the memory from that day.

This is such a mess. I don't like it at all, but what I don't like either is Suho using Chen.

Tao was at loss for words and stood there with wide eyes.