T H I R T Y - F O U R

No one's POV

It was just an ordinary day for Cathrine. She would get up in the morning, go to school, suffer bullying from her classmates, come home from school, make her home work and then stalk EXO.

EXO were her life and she didn't know where she would be without them. They've saved so many times from herself. Like the time when she wanted to cut herself, once again, because of all bullying, but when she had gotten her razor and was ready to cut herself, she looked up and saw the smiles of all the EXO members.

She knew how much EXO loved their EXO-L's to death and it made her think of all the times EXO had talked about them and how much they said they loved them. The thought saved her. They saved her from dying.

So right now she was on her laptop in her room, sitting upon her bed with snacks and looking through all the new news that was of EXO. Cathrine had heard that XiuChen had left EXO and the thought killed her. It broke her down. 'No, please,' she thought.

And the one question that took up all her thoughts were "why?"

Why did it happen? Why did they leave? The EXO-L's hadn't gotten a reason as to why her bias' would leave. They had heard nothing. Just suddenly like, out of the blue, they were gone. There were no last

It's been 9 months now. Cathrine took it upon herself to investigate this. She knew she wasn't the only one investigating this topic, but she couldn't just sit around and wait for someone else to find out the reason.

9 months ago a girl had posted a video of XiuChen leaving in a car and we had thought nothing of it thinking they had gotten the chance to go on a vacation, but when they hadn't returned after 2 months the EXO-L's started to worry and thats how we came up with the conclusion that they had left.

An idea popped into her head. It was the craziest idea she had ever gotten, but if she wanted to find out the reason, she had to make drastic decisions. She called her uncle, who was an agent and a master in hacking and asked him if he would help her hack into the SM ENTERTAINMENT's system. He was doubtful in the beginning, because they were a big company and that there might be troubles because of it, but she kept begging him and finally he gave in.

Right now they were sitting in her uncle's office. Cathrine sat beside her uncle while he was working on his computer. Many weird things popped up on the screen and my uncle took care of it.

The intensity in the room rose with every minute and Cathrine shifted in her seat, her cheeks heating up from all the excitement. She's finally gonna find out why XiuChen left. It's all gonna be revealed. If she should go to jail for this she would gladly do it 'cause now the reason has been exposed and SM will face the horror that is angry EXO-Ls.

'We're gonna tear them apart,' she thought and the thought send chills down her spine. Finally justice will come. She fidgeted with her fingers as her uncle continued clicking and writing on the computer and she was getting pretty impatient, but she had to shake that off. This is doomed to take time.

"Okay, when I get into their system, we have exactly 5 minutes to look through everything and find what you want, before the company starts suspecting things, okay? So we have to be quick," Cathrine nodded.

"Alright. Understood," they went on for about an hour until her uncle finally had gotten into their system. Cathrine sat up in her chair and started looking through things with her uncle.

"Can you find the files for EXO?" Cathrine asked her uncle and he nodded and looked through all their files until he came upon EXO's files. He clicked on it and a lot of maps came popping up.

"Shit," she whispered. Her uncle hummed in agreement. They started scrolling through the maps until a certain one caught their eyes.

"Xiumin and Chen's departure." Bingo.

They clicked on it and read through all of it. As her eyes scanned the file, tears began forming. This can't be.

"Can you save this file on a USB? I'd like to have it," her uncle nodded silently and found a USB device. Silent tears rolled down her eyes. What the fuck SM? What is the point of kicking out XiuChen because of a simple pregnancy?

'You're going to die SM,' Cathrine thought inside her head as she walked home with the USB device tightly wrapped in her hands.

• • •

Now the fun part begins >:) burning down SM! Okay not literally but they're gonna pay for this shit I'm tellin ya.

I've waited for this part for a long time and sorry if it's a bit short compared to the other chapters..

And wtf is up with all theories of EXO's comeback? SM you have a lot of fucking explaining to do. But Like ugh it makes my head hurt like big time. Give us a break. I mean everyday I see these posts of EXO and these lunar eclipse theories and I'm just like ?yeah we get it, no need to sweat it?

No hate tho cause I'm just as shook as everybody else like wtf is the meaning behind all of this shit lmao I'm hella shook dudes,
_|___|_  (º o º)
but it's getting kinda out of hand...
Just take a CHILL pill and relaaaaax 'cause "SHIMMY SHIMMY KOKOBOPS" DUDES AND DUDETTES.

Lmao sorry (ω)

Love you all and I'll see you next time :* stay safe babes <3

- - -

Always_EXO-L