S E V E N

Xiumin's POV

I stood in shock as I let what happened sink in. Did Chen just whisper my name in his sleep? No, I must be imagining things. But then I heard him whine softly again and looked over at him, but nothing happened.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts from unneeded pervert thoughts.

I quickly laid down and tried to fall asleep, but it was difficult since just 'heard' Chen whisper my name. Before I closed my eyes and fell asleep I heard one more time Chen sighing.

"Xiu," I then heard him shuffle in his bed and I looked over and he had turned over so he was facing my way. A small smile visible on his face. I smiled widely. So it wasn't my imagination.

I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep with a smile on my face.

•••

The next morning I was welcomed by a loud knocking noise. I groaned and turned to look at the door. Chen also stirred on his bed.

"What?!" I yelled and in bursted Luhan.

"Baozi!!" Luhan exclaimed and went over to lay on top of me. I groaned loudly from the impact.

"Deer!" I said back at him trying to sound just as excited, but failed due to my sleepiness.

"Good morning, Chen," Luhan said stil laying on top of me. Chen stifled a laugh.

"Good morning, Luhan," I look over at him and saw him smiling sleepily. He snuggled himself up in the bed to get comfortable and I couldn't help but smile.

"Morning Chenny," I laughed.

"Morning, Xiumin," Chen chuckled with his deep morning voice. His voice send shivers down my spine. He needs to stop, but I can't tell him that because that would just make it awkward plus Luhan is laying on top of me. Still.

"Luhan if you want me to get up you better move your ass," I said in a bitchy tone. Luhan chuckled.

"Nah, it's quite nice here actually," Luhan said seductively. I swear to god. I groaned and kicked him off of me making him falling down on the floor.

"Ow, hyung! That hurt," Luhan fake cried. I rolled my eyes and got up changing from my pyjamas to denim pants and a white t-shirt.

"Well then you should've listened to me," I said smirking at him and went over to sit on my bed. Luhan got up and dusted himself off. He shook his head and ruffled my hair before going out.

"I had a weird dream last night," Chen started out still laying in bed with the blanket over him.

"Oh yeah? What was it about?"

Chen sighed and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I dreamt that you carried me to bed and undressed before going to sleep," I nearly lost my breath, but I quickly calmed myself down before he noticed.
I laughed feeling nervous.

"That was a weird dream, yeah," I said trying to maintain my voice. Why were I lying to Chen? But as soon as I said the words there were no going back. Chen sat up making the blanket gliding off him a bit revealing some of his upper body. He rubbed his head a bit and then he froze he looked up shocked.

"I swear I was fully clothed before I fell asleep yesterday," oh no, here we go. Should I just say that the dream wasn't a dream but reality? I decided that it was best to just tell him the truth.