JONGDAE SMUT

You were sitting in your room working on  your homework when suddenly you heard the front door downstairs open. You look up and a excited grin pops up because your boyfriend, Chen, had gotten back home from the studio.

You had just opened the door and stood in the hallway when he came up the stairs. But When you saw his eyes looking at you with lust, and the need to love you. You felt yourself getting turned on. It had been a while since you and Chen had done anything sexual and you were anticipating when the chance would come where you two could enjoy each other.

He came up to you pulling you into his chest and began kissing you roughly. You responded immediately to his kisses just as needy and lustfully letting him know that you want him too. He guided you both into your room and slammed you against the wall letting his hands wander all over your body. His hands feeling every inch of your wondrous body. You couldn't help but let out small needy moans wanting more than what he was giving you now.

It was as if he had read your thoughts and began squeezing your butt while with his other hand grabbed your leg and put it around his waist. You tightened your legs around his waist bringing him closer to the place you wanted him the most.

As he began kissing your neck he grounded his hardness against your soaking wet core making you let out a loud high pitched moan and you grabbed his shirt trying to pull him closer to you. He continued grinding himself against you making both of you to let out breathy and needy moans.

You couldn't take it anymore and began unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it down his broad muscular shoulders. You took your time taking it off of him, feeling all his muscles in his arms. When it was off he tossed it to the side and pulled your shirt over your head and quickly unclasped your bra revealing your breasts. He began kissing down your body to your breasts and he began sucking on your nipple. You let out a gasp and grabbed his shoulders throwing your head back at the sensation.

"Please, I need you," you whined in his ear making him groan. He lifted you up and carried you to the bed and laid you down running his hands up and down you body while he began kissing you once more. He ran his tongue against your button lip asking for permission. You granted it to him and he slid his tongue into your mouth and your tongues glided over one another.

His kisses were more sweet, yet still needy and you ran your hands through his brown locks making him let out a deep moan. His hands began unbuttoning your pants and that caused you to become even more turned on.

He slid down your pants and you kicked them off. Your hands found his pants and you began taking them off. He could feel you were too excited to get them off so he helped you and quickly kicked them off. His staff was extremely hard and you couldn't wait to feel him filling you up. At the same time you took off your underwear and you were both completely exposed to each other.

He ran his hand against your wet core, smirking while doing it.

"You're so wet for me aren't you? Tell me how much you want me to slam into you making you moan my name uncontrollably," you whimpered at his dirty talk and you let out loud moans as he placed his tip at your entrance.

"Tell me," he demanded. You whimpered just wanting him to fill you up.

"I want you to slam so hard into me so I can't walk tomorrow, I want you to make me scream your name, make me forget my own name," you didn't have any control over yourself since you were captive of the lust that caused through you.

He grabbed your hands and pulled them over head, holding you in place so you couldn't do anything.

"Good girl," he groaned in your ear and you gasped.