F I F T E E N

Last chapter
"Slowly pulling my tongue out of his mouth and giving Chen a final kiss I slowly detached my lips from his."

Xiumin's POV

As soon as my lips his I wanted to attached them to his again. It was addicting, the feeling of his soft plumb lips on mine. But instead my mouth hovered over his trying to the breath I lost due to all the kissing. Our breaths fanning over each other sending it washing over our faces.

My eyes met his almost immediately after our lips parted and it made it even harder to not kiss his flower like lips once more.

"Please, forgive me," I had to say it. The fact I had made him cheat on Suho yet again, while knowing how he felt about the whole thing, made me feel sad and like a bad hyung. I wanted to be everything he needed and instead here I was, making him cheat.

"I-t's okay," he stammered at me looking completely dazed. It was sure to see he wasn't quite over the kiss we had just shared.

"No, it's not okay. Have you forgotten Suho?" As much as I'd like for him to forget about Suho, I knew that it would be stupid of me because a friend that encourages one to cheat with him isn't a good friend. And I wasn't being a good friend right now.

Chen's eyes widened, suddenly coming back to his senses and he gasped taking a step back and pushed me hard against the chest. I bowed my head in sadness. What have I done?

"How could you?" Chen whispered in disbelief. I bit my lip as I looked up at him. The sight that met my eyes when I looked up at him made my heart break more than it already was.

He looked completely heartbroken. His eyes were filled with tears, his lips were quivering slightly and his hands were balled into fists. He breathed heavily through his nose to try and control himself.

"I'm sorry, Chen. I didn't mean to," Chen huffed at my words and walked out the door turning right once he was out, the way towards the door outside the dorm. I grabbed my head in my hands and tried to control my emotions from spilling out.

I walked over to the window and opened it and breathed in some fresh air. I opened my eyes and saw Chen standing outside. He stood by the old oak tree in the yard that separated the two dorms. The thought of going out to him crept into mind, but it was soon soiled when I as Suho walking over to him and held him by the waist. Chen looked at him surprised, but calmed down when he saw it was just Suho and leaned into his touch, laying his head on his shoulder.

I felt the presence of someone beside, but I didn't care. My heart was torn in two.

"I know how you feel," I heard Lay say. I turned surprised towards him and looked at him with wide eyes. What? He looked out the window at the lovers in a dreamy matter.

"What?" I whispered still in complete shock. He turned his head and looked at me.

"I know how much you love Chen 'cause I love Suho just as much," Lay said looking down and turned around. I stared dumbfounded out the window at Suho and Chen and huffed surprised.

At some point I saw Suho turning around and blinked at me devilishly. He did that on purpose. He knew we had a fight and decided to get in between us. I huffed.

Turning around I realised that the eggs and bacon were still frying on the pan and I ran over to them and took them off. Slowly I began stirring in them again. Lucky for me they weren't burned that much. Good thing Kyungsoo hadn't turned up the volume on the stove too much.

- - -

After some time we were all up and had eaten our breakfast. Chen and I kept a clear space between us or rather Chen kept a clear space between us.

Now we were putting out our baggage to get it ready for when the vans came to pick us up. We were all situated in the living room, tired and waiting. I sat on my suitcase and zoned out on one of the rings Chen had on his hand.

The sadness was still there from what happened earlier. Why can't I ever do anything right? I love Chen so much, but here I am making him cheat on his boyfriend. I know Suho is the #1 cheater in this room, but that doesn't make it right for me to make Chen cheat on him.

That doesn't make Chen a better a person. That makes him go down to the same level as him. I felt my eyes sting thinking that I had degraded Chen to a cheater.

Even worse is that he knows how I feel about him. Maybe that only adds to the tension between us. It looks like Suho's plan is finally making progress.

Suho and Chen were sat on the sofa next to each and Chen had his head lying securely in Suho's neck while Suho had his arm around him and his head on top of Chen's.

I wanted to die, just to be able to get rid of this sight. It disgusted me to bits. I hope Chen still has doubt in his heart for his feeling for Suho.

Because the #1 biggest problem Chen has is that he forgives without thinking twice. In this case, I certainly don't hope Chen is going to forgive Suho just like that when he finds out.

I want him to find out. He needs to find out.

Before my mind could get into more depressing thoughts the honks of the vans sounded clearly outside the doors.
We all gathered our baggage and went outside to put it in the vans. Luckily we were divided into exo-m and exo-k so Chen wouldn't be sitting with Suho making me grow more sick by the minute.

Chen decided to sit in the front though together with the chauffeur, clearly to be away from me, so I were situated don't the middle in between Luhan and Tao, while Kris and Lay were in the back.

Everybody was chatting lively with each other, laughing and shouting and then there were Chen and I just sitting silently looking out of our separate windows.

Next stop Jamsil Olympic Stadium. Where we'll start off the tour.

• • •

Okay make that 3 updates in a day.

This is a record omg.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Love you all

Peace out!

- -

Always_EXO-L