O N E

Xiumin's POV

I woke up this morning with the sun streaming through the curtains. I slowly opened my eyes and groaned turning around not ready to get up.

Suddenly I feel something against my ear, something wet. I let out a shriek and nearly hit the person beside me. It was that shit head Chen. It seems that he had wet his finger and stuck it inside my ear.

That fucker, I think to my self (or him). I groan loudly putting my arm over my eyes, while I hear him laugh loudly. I let out a low chuckle because of his laugh.

I picked up my pillow and threw it at him, earning a shriek from him. Then I started laughing, I lay down again on my now pillow-less bed and put my arm over my eyes yet again.

This boy I swear. He's so annoying, but how can I hate him?

"Why do you have to be so annoying all the time?",I sigh at him. Slowly lifting my arm from my eyes so I can make eye contact with him.

"I'm not being annoying ! I'm just making fun of you and you have to get up anyways," he laughs at me. I groan once again.

"You sure do know how to properly wake up a person," I say sarcastically, which made Chen giggle.

He's so annoying, but yet so cute.

"Well if that's so get up you lazy ass. Suho made breakfast!" I could hear his voice got a little lighter at the mention of Suho's name.

I groan and let out a yawn, slowly getting up from the bed. I walked over to the drawer and pulled out a pair of black tight jeans along with a white buttoned up shirt. 

I let out a sigh and slowly tidied my bed,I sat down again on my bed to only put my arms over my eyes again.I'm so tired and my head hurts so bad.

"Did you forget something?" I look up and see Chen sprawled over his bed with a smirk on his face, while holding my pillow in his hands. I groan and reached out for it. Chen handed it over to me and I placed it on my bed.

"C'mon," I said as I stood up trying to sound cheerful. "We have to get breakfast."

We had a big concert last night in Seoul and it was pretty late before we went to bed since we held an afterparty in our dorms when we came back. We might've gotten something to drink ,also hence the headache I have.

••••

When we came into the kitchen all the other guys were already up. Chen had his arm around my shoulders as we entered. They looked up as Chen and I came through the door.

Suho stood by the stove and turned around to look at us.

"Good morning, Xiumin," he said smiling widely while looking at chen's hand on my shoulder. I replied with a good morning and a smile.

"Finally you got your ass out of bed, Xiumin!" Baekhyun says while laughing in a chair and taking a sip from his coffee.

"Shut up, Baekhyun," I say while hitting his arm playfully. Baekhyun held his arm as if he had been shot, I rolled my eyes. I  got myself a cop of coffee and sat down between Sehun and Tao.

"Breakfast is almost ready!" Suho announced and we all cheered, along Chen being the loudest.

"Finally! I'm starving!" Kai exclaimed excitedly.

Chen stood behind Suho and held him against his chest with his head on Suho's shoulder whispering cute nothings into his ear making Suho giggle. I couldn't help but look at them and feel a knife go through my heart.

Chen and Suho had been together for almost 6 months now. When seeing them like this together hurts more than it should..

I feel a tap on my shoulder and Tao leaned against my ear. I looked at him a bit surprised by the sudden action.

"Does he know?" Tao whispered in my ear. I looked at him shocked. What?

"Does he know what?",I laughed nervously.

"Does Chen know that you're in love with him?" Tao whispered in my ear making sure no one would hear us.

I knew it, one of the members had to find out about it someday even though i try to keep it hidden.

I've been in love with Chen for a year now. Ever since we started being roommates my feelings for him slowly developed and I found out that I, indeed was in love with him.We've always been best friends and for that I am very grateful. Actually screw that , I might never have a future with him.

But then him and Suho got together, it felt like being stabbed to the heart repeatedly.... seeing them standing so close to each other hurts me more.I've been trying to cheer for them because Chen obviously loves Suho and Suho loves him. Chen deserves the world for everything he's done and for everything that he is.

"No. He doesn't and he doesn't need to know," I answered Tao looking down. I could hear Tao sigh.

"Does the others know too?" I looked at Tao in concern. It would be tragic if the others knew, they could tell Chen by accident and I don't want that to happen.

"No, it's just me. The others doesn't know because you're good at hiding it, but I can see it right through you. You always look at him like he's the only one for you. Like there's no one else in this world that matters more. I know we all are a bit gay for each other without being fully gay, but this is something else. You always go beside him, everywhere he is, you are too," I looked Tao with big eyes, I didn't expect him to observe this much.

I suddenly felt the heat leave my face and I looked at him with a worried expression.

"Don't tell anyone, please!" I begged him while whispering. He giggled and bumped his shoulder into mines.

"Don't worry, hyung. This is between you and me," he gave me a reassuring smile. I relaxed a bit and smiled back at him. Thank god.

"Thank you," I began laughing a bit now. It felt nice to actually have someone knowing about your secrets. Chen knows everything about me, but this he can not know.

Chen and Suho sat down next to each other across me,  while the others began taking the breakfast.

At least not yet..

••••••••

Hellooo and welcome to my new ff! I'm super excited for this and I hope you'll enjoy it! <3

I've decided to make a XiuChen ff becz I love these two nuggets :3  and I wanted to get all my imagination of those two together out of my mind. It was driving me crazy that I couldn't get it out on a proper way so here you have it!

Once again I hope you'll love this one<3

Don't forget to vote and comment :3
--

Always_EXO-L 💋