T H I R T Y

(Holy shit already 30 chapters)

Smuuuut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <-- fucking shit that's terrifying)

Chen's POV

As we entered my house with all of our luggage, my mom came and bombarded me with questions such as "have you had enough rest?" "Are you eating well and drinking enough water?" "Have you been out buying all the necessities for when you've delivered your baby?"

My head spun around from all the question and I tried to keep up and answer them all.

"Yes I've had enough rest, yes I drink and eat enough and no I haven't been out buying that because I just found out yesterday that I was pregnant," my dad and Xiumin came over and helped me with my luggage.

"Go easy on him, darling. You know it's not good for the baby to feel the stress," my dad said saving me from all the questions and I gave him a grateful look to which he answered with a wink. I showed Xiumin my room and we dumped our luggage inside and sat on the bed.

"This is too much of change. I don't like it at all. I miss the guys' chatter and whines," tears began forming in my eyes. Xiumin hugged me and I could feel him shake a bit as well.

My mum opened the door as if to announce something, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw us crying.

"I miss them, mom. I miss them so much it hurts. I've been with them for four years, how can I suddenly start a new life?" I cried hard into Xiumin's shoulder and he cried as well.

"You have me, baby. Please, don't forget that. You'll never be able to leave me," sobs escaped my lips at his words. What have I done to deserve Xiumin?

"I don't deserve such a wonderful man like you," I cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"Of course you do, you deserve the world, baby," Xiumin answered and swayed us from side to side. I suddenly felt a pair of hands wrap around me.

"And you have us. Your parents are always here for you. We'll never leave," my mom softly added.

"Oh mom," I cried and turned around hugging her. She hugged me back and swayed us. I feel like a little baby again. Being in my mom's arms like I was when I was a little boy and I had scrapped my knee and needed comfort. Xiumin hugged me from behind and laid his head between my shoulder blades.

My mom let go of me and held my cheeks between her hands.

"I'm so proud of you, my boy," she kissed my cheeks and slowly stood up and left the room closing the door behind her. Not long after she had left, she opened the door once again.

"Oh and by the way, your dad and I are going out on a date now, so you'll have lots of time to unpack your things," she smiled widely at us and closed the door. I don't know why but it seemed to me that she meant something else when she said "unpack your things". Maybe it's just me.

I turned around to Xiumin and he smiled at me. We both leaned in and kissed each other. The kiss was tender and full of comfort. The memories of our first time came into mind and I felt aroused. I want to repay Xiumin. I slowly leaned forward and pushed him softly down onto the cushions. My hand roaming all over his chest. The kiss got more heated as we went on. Xiumin's hands rested on my hips massaging them.

We were both desperate for comfort and love after what we had experienced these past two days and kissed and hugged one another like the other would disappear into thin air if we let go just a little bit. We clung to each other like magnets giving and receiving the comfort we needed.