T H I R T Y - T H R E E

Xiumin's POV

7 months, June

There was only 2 months till Chen would be going into labour and with every passing day I would anticipate it.
I was getting anxious and nervous every day that passed just thinking if Chen would make it through and give birth to Mark. Worry filled me immensely because Chen isn't a woman. He doesn't have a vagina so how can he give birth? Awful images crossed my mind and I shivered in horror, cold sweat sliding down my spine.

Chen knew about this and he would give me a tight hug and tell me that everything would be just fine. He would make it out good. Him and little Mark would be okay.

It helped me calm down, but the doubts were still there. I was currently lying on the sofa with Chen, resting in my arms, our hands intertwined on top of Chen's baby bump.

"I love you, Chen, I hope you're not doubting that," I told Chen and kissed his head, my lips linger there for a while as I inhaled the sweet and masculine scent of Chen.

Chen giggled and leaned deeper in to my arms.

"I've never doubted that. Not for a single minute," my heart fluttered at his words and butterflies swarmed around in my stomach. I sighed contentedly. "I love you too, baby." Chen added after a while and I chuckled shyly, my cheeks heating up. We've been together for nearly a year now, but my heart still gets filled with warmth, my cheeks still heats up when he looks at me and his touch still sends electricity shots through my veins, every time we're together.

We saw a quick flash of light and a click of a camera as we laid still in our own little world. We looked up to see that Chen's mom had taken a photo of us. She smiled innocently.

"Sorry, but I couldn't help it. You looked so adorable," we laughed at her uneasiness.

"It's okay. We don't mind," I replied to calm her down. Chen nodded in agreement. She sighed in relief. 

"Take all the pics you want. It would be nice to have some photos to put in a family photo book," Chen added to my sentence and Chen's mom giggled.

"Thank you," she said and danced off. We laughed at her exit and went back to being in our own little world. I kissed Chen's temple and hugged him tight. Chen grunted in pain.

"Careful, my back isn't feeling so well due to the big baby bump," he said and I felt guilt come over me and I apologised and loosened my arms a bit.

We continued laying in each other's arms and soon enough we found ourselves falling into a deep and sweet sleep, love consuming us both in a little bubble.

8 months. July

Anxiety hit me as we were half way through July. Chen was said to be due at the end of July and the start of August, which didn't help at all with my anxiety. Chen continued to try and calm me down, saying he would be okay, it helped, but it didn't make it vanish completely.

The boys had called us once more and we told them the news that Chen would be giving birth to Mark in the end of this month sometime. They all cheered and wished us good luck and they all promised to come and visit us secretly outside of SM. We got worried since SM was very strict and unfair, but they told us to not worry - they would figure it out.

All we did these last few days was wait for the day Chen would go into labour. I would take extra good care of Chen, making sure he didn't bump into things or that he ate well. He would smile at me and kiss my lips tenderly, to which I would respond with a kiss just as tender.

Everything was going to be fine.

9 months, August

Chen's POV