T W E N T Y - O N E

Xiumin's POV

When the plane had landed in Japan we were on our way to the hotel. The airport were filled with fans taking pictures of us. Our bodyguards had made a big ring around us so the fans wouldn't mop us.

Chen and I were walking in the back of the group since he wanted to stay away from Suho as much as he could do to keep him company I walked beside him.

Suho suddenly let out a big laugh and I could see Chen looking away pulling his cap further down to cover his face. I tried cheer him up by bumping my shoulder into his lightly he looked up at me and I smiled a big smile and put my around him. He returned my smile a little and leaned into my touch.

I couldn't help my heart from leaping in my chest from the action. My self esteem were lifted and my smile behind the mask grew.

- - -

When we were settled in our room we lied in our beds. We had a few hours of rest before we would begin practicing for the concert tomorrow.

There was a slight knock on the door and Chen got up to answer it. He breathed in quickly when he opened the door. I was fast to get up and walk up to the door.

"What do you want?" Chen's voice was full of disgust. When I saw who it was I understood why. Suho.

"Can I come in?" Suho ask leaning against the door frame. I raised an eyebrow at him. 'Cocky asshole' I thought to myself.

"You can go fuck yourself," Chen fired back. I bit back a chuckle. Suho rubbed his temples.

"Look, I just want to talk," Suho said sugar sweetly. 'Don't let him, Chen' I mentally said. Chen sighed.

"5 minutes," he said and I internally slapped myself. He moved back from door and Suho walked in. He looked me up and down and stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"Can we talk privately?" Suho asked. Chen rubbed his face. He was obviously not feeling comfortable with it all.

"Fine," Chen said looking at me and gesturing me to walk out. I walked up to him and touched his shoulder.

"Call me, if you need me, okay?" I said worriedly. I don't like the idea of letting Chen being alone with Suho, but then again, Chen can take care of himself.

He nodded and I walked out of the door closing it. Where should I go? I decided to pay Tao and Kris a visit.

I walked over to their room and knocked on the door.

Tao opened the door and smiled surprised at me.

"Hey! What's up?" Tao said stepping back to let me in. I walked inside and let out a sigh. Should I tell him what Chen and I witnessed yesterday? I mean I trust him with my feelings for Chen, but can I trust him with this? Also Kris is here as well and he has no idea that I love Chen or so I hope. I decided that telling him would be a bad idea. Chen would get mad at me since it happened just yesterday.

"Well, Suho and Chen are together in our room and I don't want to be there when they are together," I laughed nervously. Tao gave me a sympathetic look and patted me on the back.

"Who is it, Tao?" Kris asked and came into view. He had just taken a shower so his hair was damp and he wasn't wearing a shirt. His eyes widened, when he saw me, but a smile soon spread across his face.

"Hey, Hyung! What brings you here?"

"Well, Chen and Suho are talking in our room and I didn't really want to be there," I said laughing. It was a total lie that I didn't want to be there. I wanted to be there and prevent Suho from hurting Chen. Kris laughed.