N I N E T E E N

Chen's POV

I woke in the middle of the night sweating and breathing heavily.

A nightmare. I had a nightmare.

Without knowing or meaning to, I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks and surprisingly a sob also escaped my lips.

The picture of Johnny and Suho had invaded my dreams without any warning.

What should I do? I don't want to go back to sleep that's for sure. I kept on suppressing sobs as I looked around for something I could do to make me fall back asleep. Maybe going to the bathroom and getting some water will help.

I went out to the bathroom and opened the faucet slowly making sure not to wake Xiumin. I took some gulps of water and close the faucet looking at myself in the mirror. I looked like shit. I dried my eyes, sniffed a few times and went outside.

Well, that didn't help. My nightmare was still fresh in my mind. I looked around the room once more until my eyes landed on Xiumin. He was lying on his side with his face towards me, sleeping with his mouth slightly open and the blanket hanging loosely around him.

A thought came to mind as I watched him, but it seemed absurd. Could I? I really wanted to, but would it be alright? Should I try? I shook my head. Of course not! It would just be weird, but I can't fall asleep. Thoughts were running through my head until I finally came to the conclusion that I should just try at least.

I slowly made my way over to Xiumin. My breath came out in ragged breaths.

What if he doesn't want to? I bit my lip and shook my head.

Just try. This might be my only way to fall asleep.

I slowly lifted up his blanket and crept inside, lying down beside him with his blanket slightly over me. He snorted a bit and opened his eyes slowly at the sudden movement made by me.

"Chennie?" He said in a groggy voice. He let out a yawn. I looked at him with pleading eyes. I knew he couldn't see me, but I was just so scared that he was going to reject me.

"Please. Can I sleep with you? I had a nightmare and I can't sleep," I pleaded, my voice trembling. Xiumin plopped himself up on his elbow and moved backwards to the wall and I felt my heart sink. I knew it.

"Of course you can. Come here, Chennie," he opened up his arms, inviting me in and I felt a huge grin spread across my face. I felt so pathetic. I was like a 5 year old.

I moved forward and snuggled myself into his warm chest. Xiumin draped the blanket over us and held me tightly in his arms. I wrapped an arm around his torso to bring me closer into his soothing embrace, a smile displaying on my lips.

Xiumin lied his head on top of mine and carefully left a small peck on my forehead.

The feeling of safety flooded through my veins lighting my body on fire. I slowly closed my eyes and let the feeling of Xiumin's strong arms and warmth take over me, making me fall into a deep sleep.

This was what I needed.

I needed Xiumin.

• • •

YAS! XiuChen!!

Just to clear up some stuff. Xiumin and Chen finding out Suho cheating is not the nightmare Chen has in the beginning of this chapter. SuChen is over!! XiuChen is getting real now girls!

Don't forget to vote and comment! :3

Until next time babies!!

- - -

Always_EXO-L