T H I R T Y - S E V E N

Start from the beginning

"Appa appa!" He said stretching his small arms and Chen chuckled drying his cheeks and took Mark in his arms. He hugged him tightly against his chest as if trying to find comfort in him. Mark hooked his tiny arms around Chen's neck and snuggled his face into the crook of his neck.

Baekhyun and Luhan cooed at the sight and Chen blushed deeply. I laughed and hugged Mark and Chen.

"This is so adorable," Luhan gushed and Chen and I chuckled.

"Mark is the most relaxed baby I've ever met, holy shit. Most babies would hate being squished like that, but Mark loves it," D.O. said and the boys agreed.

"Yeah, he was a bit nervous and scared when he saw us, but after 2 hours we could all be around and he was totally fine," Sehun said and smiled warmly. "He's so cute. I love him very much."

Chen and I laughed and looked at Mark, who was close to falling asleep in Chen's arms. Chen smiled and put his cheek on Mark's head and swayed him from side to side.

"We love him too, Sehun," I said and gave him a warm smile back.

"Our little miracle baby," he whispered, a tear rolling down his cheek as he smiled happily. I felt my heart swell at his words and I leaned forward to hug them both again. Mark sighed in content and squished closer into our hug, his small hands resting on Chen's shoulders.

"I think we have to go now," Suho announced and the boys whined.

"No! We just got here," Kai protested and crossed his arms. Suho sighed.

"I don't want to leave either! You think I want to get away from them?" Suho exclaimed and Kai opened his mouth to come with a reply, but thought against it. He stood up and went out into the foyer to get his jacket and shoes. The rest followed his lead, but said goodbye to us first. Mark steered and woke up.

When he saw Baekhyun, he laughed happily and asked for Baekhyun to take him into his arms and Baekhyun laughed a heartfelt laugh and took him in his arms.

"Hey Mark," Baekhyun said and Mark looked at him. "Can you say Baekhyun?" Baekhyun said slowly so Mark could get all the words and Mark giggled and looked confused.

"Bakhun..?" Mark said and Baekhyun squealed and hugged Mark close.

"How cute! Omf I love him, Chen! He's so adorable," Baekhyun exclaimed and we all laughed at him. Chanyeol came over and patted Mark's head. He looked adoringly at Baekhyun as Baekhyun held Mark and Baekhyun looked at him. His face dropped slightly when he saw Chanyeol's expression. Everybody turned silent and waited for what was going to happen, I even think Baekhyun stopped breathing.

Chanyeol's eyes was filled with admire towards Baekhyun and he wasn't hiding it, but he soon shook his head and coughed, going over to me to say goodbye. Baekhyun looked confused and disappointed at the same time and sighed sadly, looking down. He obviously wanted more from was close to happening. It was clear to see that Baekhyun wanted Chanyeol to kiss him.

I sighed at the sight, knowing exactly how that felt like before Chen and I got together. I just hope Baekhyun doesn't have to go through the same as me.

Baekhyun sat Mark down on the dog and he whined, wanting to get into Baekhyun's arms again.

"I can't sweetie. I have to go home," Baekhyun said and caressed Mark's cheek, before heading over to hug me. Mark cried and tried to get down from the sofa, but was a little too small. Chen went over and picked him up and set him on his hip.

After they all had said goodbye they pulled up their masks and went out and into the cars. We waved goodbye and closed the door.

We put Mark to sleep in his own room and we go into ours. I sneak my arms around Chen's slim waist, bringing him close to me before whispering in his ear.

"It's been some time since we've had some fun, don't you think, baby?" A shiver ran down his spine and I smirk biting my lip.

"Yes. So what?" He said playfully. I chuckle.

"So, let me take you right here, right now. Your parents aren't home until tonight and Mark is asleep," I say, seducing him with all that I can and he falls for it.

"What are you waiting for?" He moans and leans his back against my chest. I growl against his neck and lifts him up in my arms before I throw him on the bed with me hovering over him.

• • •

I'm a little tease ehehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sorry tho.. but I didn't feel like writing smut since it's 11 pm here right now and it's Monday and I have school tomorrow and it's just fucking shit...

But this chapter is really cute I like to believe hahah what do you think?

Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes but I'm too tired to edit it now... Dx

See ya soon my babies xx

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

Take care!<3

- - -

Always_EXO-L