t e n

Everything hurt. My Arms. My Legs. Everything. I didn't move, I only opened my eyes; Darkness surrounded me but that was the least of my worries. "H-Harry.." I couldn't talk, my mouth was dry and my voice wasn't auto-able. I attempted to roll over, the pain worsened as I did. "Bae, Don't move." My body froze as my eyes searched the room, I couldn't see him not even feel his presence. I whimpered, not knowing where he was or his mood or anything frightened me.

"Bae, drink." he commanded, I felt a cold liquid fall on my lower lip when he said that. I parted my lips slightly, his cold skin meeting my lips made he shiver. The liquid filled my mouth, I almost gagged at the fast it poured in. The pain slowly disappeared the more I took in. I reached my arm up and grabbed his wrist with both hands, I could feel the liquid on my hands but I didn't mind. The pain was gone in a matter of seconds. Harry pulled his wrist back, I guess he could sense my pain was gone.

I could feel his eyes on me. I sat up and scooted back, my back met the wall sooner than I hoped. Suddenly, I could feel Harry in front of me. His hands cupped my cheeks as he wiped around my lips but his fingers carefully avoided them. I stayed quiet, allowing him to wipe the blood from around my lips. He stopped after a few seconds, he didn't remove his hands. I could feel his eyes examining my face for approval. I parted my lips slightly, licking my lips to get rid of the blood. "Bae, close your eyes." I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why?" I asked, my voice was just above a whisper. "Just close them." I nodded and closed my eyes, obeying him.

I felt his cold breath fan over me, I didn't move, confused of his actions. "Harry.." His lips brushed mine as I whispered his name. I felt him move back, he must've thought that I knew what he was going to do but I didn't; well until now at least. I could feel the bed move as he slowly slipped off it. I reached out and grabbed his arm, Harry paused. I got up on my knees, pulling him over to me. I didn't really know what I was doing, nor why it seemed right. Once we were chest to chest, I brought my hands up and cupped his cheeks. leaning in slightly, before I realized it, his lips met mine. Our lips moved together in sync, his hands found my waist as he pressed his body to mine.

I pulled away, taking a deep breath. I felt my cheeks flush as I sat down on the bed. I felt the bed sink down next to me, my body slid towards him slightly. I looked down, "Harry, why aren't the lights on?" I mumbled. "Cause I don't want you to see me." He mumbled back. "Why?" Harry didn't reply, he just sat there. I laid my head on Harry's shoulder. "Can I get some food?" I asked him quietly. He doesn't have any food you idiot. I told myself after the words slipped. "Yeah, I have a little bit of food." he replied, grabbing my hand.

I popped the last piece of cracker in my mouth. Harry only had a small amount of food since James hasn't been here to eat it when they had a lot, it got old and he threw it out. "Thank you." I whispered. It was silent for a few seconds, "Bae.. can I use your shower?" he asked quietly. "Of course." I replied, standing up. Harry grabbed my hand again and led me to the front door, "Bae, when we go outside and in your house don't look at me until after I shower." I nodded, reaching my hand for the front door. "Wait, isn't it-" Harry interrupted me, "It's 10:30 at night." I made an 'O' shape my lips and twisted the door knob, pulling the door open.

"Close your eyes." Harry mumbled. I nodded and closed my eyes, Harry grabbed my shoulders lightly and guided me to the barrier between the porches. "Under." I got down on my knees and crawled under the barrier. " You can come in." I told him, somehow finding the front door. I opened the door and carefully walked in. I felt a breeze go by and a door close. I opened my eye, knowing it was Harry. I shut the door and sat on the couch, waiting for him to get done with his shower.

Harry peaked his head out from the hall, I glanced over at him. "I need clothes.." I nodded and got up, walking to the hallway. Harry had a towel wrapped around his waist, my eyes glanced over his chest. He had a toned body and a few tattoos. "Did you get those before you changed?" I asked him, opening the closet door. I grabbed a pair of my dad's old jeans and a black shirt. "Yeah, I did." he answered, taking the clothes from my hands. Harry walked out a minute or so later, his hair was sticking to his head and he was looking down at me. I grabbed his hand and walked to the living room, sitting down.

Harry sat next to me, looking at the TV. "What's that?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "You're joking right?" I asked him, grabbing the remote and turning it on. I flipped through some of the channels and stopped on the movie channel, The Movie 'The Vow' was on. "Just watch it." I whispered, grabbing the blanket from the back of the couch and wrapping it around myself. Harry watched the TV closely, every little change catching his eyes. I laid back on the couch, my head on the small pillow. Harry laid down too, his head on my stomach as he continued to watch the movie.

I played with his hair, curling it with my fingers. Harry's body relaxed as I did, his eyes closed as his breathing slowed down a little. "Sorry I pushed your limits earlier.." I mumbled. Harry looked up at me, "Yesterday." I furrowed my eyebrows, "You slept for about a day." I nodded, "Oh." he looked back at the TV, "Don't worry, I didn't do anything to you." he added, his eyes trained on the TV again.

"Well, not yet anyways."