Chasing Cars // Epilouge

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol= = = = = EPILOUGE2ND POV9/4/17= = = = =   "I don't quite know how to say I feel

= = = = =
EPILOUGE
2ND POV
9/4/17
= = = = =
"I don't quite know how to say I feel."
= = = = =

"And then what happened, creator?!" The sparkling cried out in excitement. This sparkling was the human equivalent of a four-year-old child, and was F/C with pale red accents. A small femmeling she was; she was also your sparkling.

"Chill out Omega, she's getting to that!" The older sparkling scolded their sister. You named the little girl after the Omega Lock that saved your planet. The mechling was your son, who was F/C with pale blue accents.

"Okay, Pwimus, Orion." The femmeling scoffed at her brother. You and your sparkmate had both agreed to name your son after the mech who brought new lives back to Cybertron and meant so much to your old team.

But who was the sire?

Who else? Ultra Magnus, your beloved commander. Team Prime was overjoyed about the thought of you having children together, and quickly threw a sparkle shower. Being recognized as the heroes of Cybertron, thousands of Bots donated things to help you raise them, all of which you were thankful for.

Your sire lived in solitude, and you tried to visit him via groundbridge when you could. Megatron had been almost as happy as your teammates, though he didn't seem to show it. When he met Orion though, he seemed to have gotten a lot happier. Especially when he met Omega. He didn't seem to mad about you and Ultra Magnus being together, or the fact that you interfaced enough to have two kids.

You and the team still kept in touch, though you were all a little busy doing your own thing sometimes. Wheeljack and Arcee had become sparkmates and were about to have their first sparkling, Bumblebee was being a street cop for the time being, Predaking, Darksteel, and Skylynx were the sparkling-sitters when you needed them, etc.

Currently, you were sitting in your living room with Omega on your lap and Orion snuggled into your side. What an adorable sight it was! You were telling your children stories of your adventures with Optimus & Co, minus Starscream's relief sessions and the abuse from your sire.

"Okay, everyone calm down." You laughed at your children's antics. "Besides, your sire should be home right about—" Your statement was cut off by the sound of the front door opening.

"SIRE!" The sparklings screamed in joy. The commander chuckled as the children pounced on him in excitement, asking him about work and rambling about things that had happened earlier that day. You walked up to him, placing your servos on your hips as you smirked at the sight. Magnus let out a chuckle that you had grown used to over the years.

"Can you spare your sparkmate a few seconds as well?" You asked jokingly. He leaned forwards and your dermas met for a quick kiss, of which your son and your daughter pretended to gag at.

"How was your day?" The lieutenant asked you and your children.

"I met a girl named Strongarm! She's super pretty and wants to be a police Bot someday!" Omega exclaimed with a giggle.

"I hung out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker." Orion grunted happily. Your lover chuckled as the two hopped into the living room again for favorite show that would be on in a few minutes.

"Adorable, aren't they?" You giggled. Ultra Magnus took you by the waist and held you tightly against his chassis, swinging you around and dipping your frame like you were dancing. His smile made your spark flutter just as it had when you snuck out to see him on Earth.

"Indeed. They must get their charisma from their beautiful creator." He complimented you slyly. You sputtered out a bashful reply. He glanced down the hall and at the door of your shared berthroom. "Shall we take this somewhere else?"

"We shall."

   Those three words are said too much, they're not enough. . .

= = = = =
A/N: THE END. That was short, so I apologize. I'm tempted to make a story of the reader being Magnus' daughter, but idk. We'll see about that. Hope you enjoyed the story!

—WV—