With You // Ch.10

With You by Linkin Park
= = = = =
CHAPTER TEN
2ND POV
8/22/17
= = = = =
   "It's true the way I feel was promised by your face."
= = = = =

His optics.

They had been so mesmerizing! Er-well, mesmerized. With you. Except he looked at you with wide, bright blue optics with surprise and fascination. He didn't look at you like you were a doll like many 'Cons on the Nemesis. He didn't stare at you lustfully and lick his dermas while staring at your aft or whatever (of which you didn't ever want to happen again).

He had kinda just stared at you while you had flew away abruptly with Starscream. You smiled a bit at the thought while you lay on your berth, all alone. You never had a mechfriend back on Cybertron before, so the emotions you were dealing with were new and frightening.

In love with a Bot! That was absolutely, positively absurd. Engaging a relationship with one would be deemed illogical to a certain someone. And that's assuming he liked you back! But his body language, oh his handsome, shining frame—

NOPETY NOPE NOPE NOPE.

What was going through your processor?! These thoughts would simply not do! You groaned, flipping your body over and slamming your faceplates into your pillow. You grabbed the small device that was thrown under your berth. Might as well get working on it again.
= = = = =

"Do you love my daughter, Knockout?" Megatron hissed as he walked closer to his medic. The optics of the doctor widened as the warlord cornered him in his own Medbay.

"W-why do you ask, my liege?" Knockout asked innocently, taking slow steps backwards. Your sire shook his helm.

"That doesn't answer my question, Knockout."

"No! My liege. Erm—why do you ask?" The grounder straightened his posture to seem like less of a weakling. Who was he, Starscream?

"I've recently noticed how much time my heir seems to spend with you." The warmonger said as he began to circle around the smaller mech. KO nodded nervously, unsure of what else to do.

"I-er-yes! We have certainly enjoyed our time . . . together." The cherry red mech replied, staring uncomfortably as his master. He could understand why the Decepticon leader would assume that he loved you, but he only cared for you as a friend. A really cool sibling, maybe!

"I couldn't help but notice some odd behavior." The warlord explained, waving a servo in the air. "Continue your work doctor, I will return later."

"Hey sire!" You burst through the doors of the Medbay. You saw the former gladiator and your best friend standing next to each other by a medical berth.

"Yes, my darling?" He once again called you a nickname your creator always called you.

"I'm going on a joy flight for a bit, okay?" You told him, not bothering to question why he was here without getting a checkup. Megatron nodded with one of his signature, naturally sinister smiles.

"Of course, my dear. Go enjoy yourself."
= = = = =

You zoomed through the sky speedily, doing flips and twists in your jet mode. You dove through clouds and did free fall tricks in the air. The sky was where you allowed yourself to be free from everything going on around you. You didn't have to keep on your facade at times like these, not like on the Nemesis.

Even if you were alone with yourself, the sun still shone on you. The clouds kept you company. The sunset and sunrise that you witnessed everyday were always there to comfort. So what if it sounds crazy? Sometimes to be sane, you have to be a little insane.

Ultra Magnus, currently, was patrolling the area you were flying over. The lieutenant himself had been in need of a ride to free himself from the small base. Though he usually preferred to stay with the team and their beloved leader, the mech was in need of fresh air. Sometimes, Wheeljack's antics got a little too much for him to bear. (666 Ultra Magnus is Unicron)

It was only after another euphoric, "Wooohooooo!" did Magnus realize you were there. The daughter of the Decepticon warlord, Princess Y/D! But why-oh-why were you all alone out here? From your behavior, Optimus' second-in-command knew you were on a joy flight.

"Halt, Decepticon! You are under arrest!" He yelled, transforming back into his bipedal mode. He turned his servos into blasters and began shooting at you. Specifically, your wings. You heard his yell and flew towards the ground for a safe and smooth landing, all while evading his blaster fire.

"What the frag do you want, Autobot!" You spat at the larger mech. You transformed and fell towards the ground, doing a forward summersault to absorb impact. Ultra Magnus frowned, quietly growling out of frustration. He would have called for backup, but the only thing he was answered with was static.

"Stand down, Y/D!" The Autobot SIC shouted, doing his best to land a shot on you. You dodged every attack, but made no move for your own. You stayed only on the defensive.

This confused your enemy to, say the least. You 'Cons were all about brutal attacks and psychopathic tendencies or whatever. What made you so different? His thoughts drifted over to the ones he had been having the day prior to this one. The mech's optics slowly settled on your hypnotizing hips as he shot. His shots suddenly got lazier, until Ultra Magnus regained focus. Unfortunately, you were close enough to deliver a blow to his chasssis and knock the lieutenant to the ground.

"I don't want to fight you, Ultra Magnus. I don't wish for any harm to come to you, so long as none comes to me." You said sternly, towering over his defeated frame. The Bot became even more confused than before.

"I highly doubt that." He spat. You shook your head. Mechs, you thought, always so difficult.

"Trust me, lieutenant. I don't like to lie."

Even if you're not with me, I'm with you . . .