The Same // Ch.11

The Same by Birdy
= = = = =
CHAPTER ELEVEN
2ND POV
8/22/17
= = = = =
   "Purity lost in vain, and you think I should be the same?"
= = = = =

    "Trust me, lieutenant. I don't like to lie."

"Very well." Ultra Magnus replied. He propped himself up with a grunt, and you held your servo out to assist him. You hadn't tried to kill him, but that didn't mean he would trust you so easily, even if you did plague his processor from time to time. He placed his larger servo in yours and you helped him up with little difficulty. "If you do speak the truth, what is it that you want?" You paused. You didn't really want anything, though . . .

"We could call a truce?" You suggested with a big, innocent smile. Magnus raised an optic ridge at your quirky behavior. "Hey, I protected the human girl, didn't I?"

"You did? She did mention getting a little help from someone." The Autobot SIC thought back to the conversation they had had on his ship when flying back from the Bluffs. So, it was you who had done that.

"Soooooo?" You drawled.

"Why would you want to betray your sire, though? If I may ask?" And he most certainly could, you thought after he said that. You scoffed, crossing your arms.

"Why wouldn't I? He forced me to kill my own carrier, then again, it's not like anyone else would accept me." The statement shocked the mech in front of you. You murdered your own carrier? Megatron had made you kill his own sparkmate? Ultra Magnus knew by that point exactly why you didn't love your faction like most 'Cons.

"Why don't you defect then?" You made another scoffing sound at this.

"Yeah, like they'd trust me. You barely trust me." Well, you weren't wrong. It would take some time before his spark felt as comfortable around you as his leader. At least you understand. "Anyways, we done here?" This time, the lieutenant paused. After a small debate in his processor, he read off a series of numbers. You tilted your helm, confused.

"My comm link, in case you ever need anything." The mech told you, before transforming and rolling out! You watched him go, and took the numbers to make a contact for your comm. You began running in the opposite direction. You jumped and transformed into your own alt. mode before flying away, back to the Nemesis.

Back to your only home.
= = = = =

   You, Starscream and Megatron transformed and landed at a rocky, bumpy mountain with rain pouring down on your armor. The Decepticon SIC gasped.

   "Another abandoned mine?" He asked. You rolled your optics at his behavior like he did so many times to you.

   "Don't be such a wuss, Screamy." You said, turning your helm slightly. You faced back to the entrance of the cave you were headed towards.

   "Come, Starscream." Megatron hissed, pausing for a dramatic effect as thunder flashed behind him. You and your fellow seeker continued to follow your sire into the mine.

   "My liege, who could have foreseen that my alternate super-soldier experiment would encounter technical difficulties?" He squeaked, his body in it's nervously hunched position. You sighed, waiting for the small feud between the mechs to end. You didn't exactly inherit patience from the warlord.

   "Resulting in the loss of the Insecticon hive and over half our remaining troops!" The formerly undefeated gladiator roared, turning around to face the skinny mech again. You tapped your right pede against the ground impatiently.

   "Forgive me, master!" The second-in-command pleaded as he dropped to his knees. "My intentions were true! Please, please reconsider my termination!" The warmonger groaned and walked towards you, where he offered you his arm like a "true" gentlemech.

   You looked around, noticing immediately that it was Shockwave's offsite laboratory. It seemed rather impressive! There was two rows of giant tubes, each holding Predacons that were surrounded by yellow liquid. There was a walkway in the middle that led to the scientist's computer terminal, amongst other equipment.

   "The Predacon clones have almost fully evolved, and will be combat-ready within three solar cycles." Shockwave reported to you and Megsy.

   "Amazing work!" You marveled at the set-up of the lab. You were, after all, a bit of a nerd.

   "Knockout, we're waiting!" Megatron calls the medic through the comm.

   "On my way, Lord Megatron and Princess Y/D!" The grounder replied right after. He rode the elevator down to the ground, carrying two cubes of Synth-En. He was surrounded by many more stacks of cubes filled with the green stuff. The Predacon watched the platform holding the doctor descend to the ground.

   "Synthetic Energon. Troops will be delivering my remaining supply to you." Knockout announced proudly as he carried the boxes towards you.

   "I will determine its value after Lord Megatron's Predacon army is ready for deployment." Schockwave stated. You watched your friend place the cubes of the Synth-En at the cyclop's side. You heard the growl of the beast and you all turned towards the source of the sound. The creature stalked towards you, roaring and growling as it drew closer and closer. It's razor-sharp claws hit the ground with a clang! It roared another time, and Starscream the idiot walked towards it, swinging a pipe in his servo.

   "Unruly beast." The male seeker grumbled. "You dare to roam freely without my permission?!" Screamer slammed the pipe down hard at the Predacon's metal snout two times. The metallic dragon shrieked in his faceplates, wich almost made you erupt into giggles. He was thrown onto his aft, and the pipe landed by his side. The unruly beast angrily came closer to Starscream, before transforming! You stared with wide-optics and a hanging jaw.

   "Strike me again," the bipedal Predacon threatened (in his freaking sexy voice), "and I will bury that rod in your spark."

   Can't find any depths in these minds . . .