This Is What Makes Us Girls // Ch.19

A/N: Lol, I don't jab a full account so trying to respond to your DMs is a lil difficult. But thx, @GothicFrisk, for your support! Also, spoiler, this is a sort of filler.
= = = = =
This Is What Makes Us Girls by Lana Del Ray
= = = = =
CHAPTER NINETEEN
2ND POV
8/27/17
= = = = =
   "We don't look for heaven and we put our love first."
= = = = =

   You woke up from recharge suddenly from a terrifying nightmare, before finding yourself in a puddle of your own lubricants and interface fluids. You sighed, knowing a trip to the wash racks would be mandatory. You couldn't go out looking like this! You were an absolute mess!

   The armor you hadn't gotten taken off by the male seeker was all scratched up from his claws. You would have to get Knockout buff it out later. The ones he had removed were scattered around your berth on the floor. Your armor was stained with multiple different fluids, and whether they were yours or Starscream's, you didn't want to know. Your interface port hurt like the Pits, and you could barely stand as you got off your berth.

You should tell Megatron! You could tell him of horrid things his second-in-command was doing to you! But you couldn't. You couldn't, or else the secret you've been working so hard to conceal would be released. Your sire would know that you've been consorting with the enemy, and he would most definitely try to kill Magnus first.

You were in freaking love with the enemy. Well, and the Predacon, but he probably already knew that.

You headed towards your personal wash room off of your berthroom. At least the shower would provide you some time to think for awhile before going to the lab. Besides, you still needed to think of a way to talk to Ratchet without anyone else noticing!
= = = = =

   "Why did my creator send me away?"

   "She wanted to keep you safe, Y/D."

   "From what?"

   "From the monsters, of course!"
= = = = =

   "Starscream! Please—mmm—stop it! I—aah—I'm begging you!"

   "Why? You taste so good."

  "Stop! No no no, please!"
= = = = =

   You used your invisibility device—of which you named Adora—to sneak into the Medbay. Your shower had done an amazing job of ridding your armor of stains! So now, you just needed a certain professional in cosmetics to get you back into tip-top shape. Once you were free from all those dents and scratches Screamy had caused, you and the grounder could walk to Shockwave's laboratory together.

   "Knockout!" You shouted, turning visible again. He yelped in surprise and spun around with his buzz saws out. Seeing as it was just you, he transformed them back into servos.

   "Y/D, you almost gave me a spark attack!" Then, getting a better look at your damaged frame, he yelled, "And what happened to your armor?! Come over here!" You giggled at the medic's behavior. You jogged closer to him, where you sat down on a medical berth, and he started to buff out any imperfections on your body.

   "Thanks KO."

   "Don't mention it. How'd you even get all of these anyways?" Your friend asked you in confusion. You had so many partially-healed cuts and bruises, especially around your pelvis. Knockout tossed his buffer behind him so he could grab his medical tools and get working on you again.

   "Starscream." You admitted quietly. It was embarrassing and mortifying to think of what the skinny mech did to you. And it wasn't just this time. It was the last time, and the time before that.

   "He didn't . . . do anything like that, if you know what I mean, did he?" You were hesitant to tell the cherry red mech about that. Yet, you did it anyways.

   "Yeah." Knockout gripped one of his tools so hard, he nearly crushed it.

   "I swear, when I see him I'll—"

   "Knockout," you tried to reassure him, "I'll be fine." He threw his servos up in the air. Femmes will be femmes.

   "Fine? Fine? Look at you! You don't look fine at all! Why is he even doing it in the first place?!" The medic scoffed. He continued working on your wounds, mumbling every curse he knew in cybertronian.

   "He knows about my friendship with Ultra Magnus! He threatened to tell my sire if I didn't allow him to do this!" You (666 you are Unicron lol I'm so sorry) replied guiltily. You sulked and hunched over in shame.

   "I'm sorry, Y/D. I really am! I wish there was something I could do for you." You placed a servo over the one he had put on your shoulder while he worked on your back.

   "Your company is enough." You told him softly with a genuine smile. The grounder looked from the scratches that decorated your backstruts to your heavenly faceplates. He couldn't help but smile back before focusing on his work again.

   "Thanks Y/D, for that. I just, I don't want to lose another friend. Especially after I already lost Breakdown." The doctor apologized with a sigh.

   "Yeah," your thoughts drifted back to the scarring death of your creator, "me too."

   This is what makes us girls . . .