Beautiful // Prologue [Pt.2]

Beautiful by 10 Years
= = = = =
PROLOGUE [PT.2]
2ND POV
8/12/17
= = = = =
"Just as beautiful as you are, it's so pitiful what you are."
= = = = =

   Your creator was absolutely right to send you off before things got hectic. The sickening megalomaniac had left her alive for the time being, but you had never been able to see her again after that one night. Though it pained you—that memory—you knew it was for the best.

   During your growth that both parents were forced to miss, you had placed yourself in the right crowd. You had gotten the job to help hunt and exterminate dangerous vermin, such as scraplets and Insecticons around Cybertron. You became a skilled tracker, sneaky and decisive. You became close friends with the people around you, both young and old. You became leader material. You would've made your creator very proud. And that made you happy, for the rare times you allowed a smile to pop up onto your faceplates came from that singular thought. It's why you kept going those days.

   Fortunately, your missions had also prepared you for what terrible events that were to come after that.

   The gladiator had revealed his true colors, and the Cybertron you knew was quickly being destroyed in the blink of an optic. The young, red and blue colored adult your sire would hang out with at your home sometimes became a Prime. He also became the undefeated gladiator's arch enemy. Good for him!

   You didn't know where to go.

   You didn't know what to do.

   Your friends, the ones you considered to be your new family, had become Autobots. Those Autobots had found out you were the daughter of the Decepticon warlord, and word spread like the scraplet infestations you'd been hired to prevent. They labeled you as untrustworthy; all those friendships and bonds you had made were broken and shot at with blasters.

   You almost considered going Neutral, or becoming a rogue sort of NAIL. Unfortunately, your new game plagued you wherever you went, and it had become clear you were not wanted anywhere, anymore. Though, once the warmonger got wind of your reappearance, he urged you to come to him.

   And you did.

   You were shocked to find your creator standing slightly behind him, wearing a face that said she was about to break down and leak her optics out till her body ran out of energon. You knew something was wrong. Or at least, something was about to go wrong, insanely wrong.

   Your sire invited you to the Decepticons, as expected. Seeing as you weren't wanted anywhere else except the in the Allspark, you accepted. But, alas, their was a stupid catch. A stupid, horrible, deeply regretted catch to your acceptance. You didn't need to swear an oath to be one with your sire's army; you would already be the princess of the 'Cons after this.

   You would have to murder your cybertronian mother to gain his absolute trust.

   The warlord took your creator by the throat and shoved her onto the ground in front of him. You gulped, but it went unnoticed. You placed on your best cocky, uncaring mask and whipped out your blade. The femme you had wanted to see one last time all of your sorry existence was kneeling in front of you, at your mercy. She looked up at you, but returned her depressed gaze to the ground in acceptance.

   Seeing no other options, you kicked her faceplates with your right pede, and planted that pedes in the ground. You grabbed her by the neck with your left servo, making sure the warriors noticed your death grip on her throat. The sword that was already out on your right arm was swiftly plunged it into the femme' spark. She choked and gurgled out energon, as the scream that was supposed to escape her voice box was caught and messed up by your grip.

   Megatron was satisfied with your seemingly confident, first kill. You were mortified you had done something so morbid, but at least the mech bought the act. You kept on the facade that made the murder seem like it was way too easy for someone like you. Your site pulled you into a tight squeeze, excited to have you on his psychopathic band of worshipping mercenaries.

   "All hail Y/D, princess of the Decepticons!" Megatron shouted to his evil army.

   "ALL HAIL PRINCESS Y/D!" The Decepticons yelled back, saluting you. Now, not only were you unwanted, you were with an armada of killers against your will, with no other place to go. There was no back-up plan, no other option besides ending it all by taking your own life. But you were well aware that your creator wouldn't have wanted that. You were quite aware as well that it wasn't worth it either.

   You were so beautiful and so smart. Why hadn't you seen this coming?

   It's so pitiful what you are . . .