It's Not Me It's You // Ch.29

A/N: LOOK AT LI'L MAGGY
= = = = =
It's Not Me It's You by Skillet
= = = = =
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
2ND POV
9/4/17
= = = = =
"I'm no longer choking from the pain you put me through."
= = = = =

   "I will silence you forever!" Starscream growled as he tried to pull the Immobilizer out of your servos. Suddenly, a servo phased through the seeker's chassis and stole the device from you. Your optics widened, and Screamer turned around to face the bot, only to find Knockout swinging the relic at his faceplates. The skinny mech dropped to the ground, unconscious.

   "Now will you believe I'm joining the winning team?" Doc Knock asked with a sly smile, holding up the broken Immobilizer.

   "Knockout!" You groaned. "We needed that!" You motioned to the rod that was sparking up.

   "Wait," the medic said, holding the relic up, "it really was the Immobilizer?"
= = = = =

   "FINE! I hope Unicron destroys you first!" Starscream screeched as the doors to the cell closed. Knockout chuckled at his former comrade as he walked behind the two Autobots.

   "Why'd you do it, Knockout? Why'd you turn against Starscream?" Arcee asked the mech without facing him.

   "Even if I'd helped him seize the ship, he probably would've just fired me out of the first airlock." The ex-Decepticon explained. "Besides, Y/D is my friend, and I would've switched loyalties sooner to stay with her. Plus, he's rude."

   "Y'know she's in love with Ultra Magnus, right?"  Smokescreen questioned the doctor. Knockout scoffed at the young soldier.

   "Of course I know! I'm the first one she told. Besides, it's Predaking that loves her, not me." The three walked through a doorway that led to the main computer where Bulkhead was stationed.

   "Are we there yet?" Smokey asked the Wrecker.

   "Right on schedule, bud!" You shouted over your shoulder. You stood between him and the yellow and black camaro.

   "And so is Unicron." Bee muttered.
= = = = =

   Unicron's army of undead Predacons charged at the Well of AllSparks. The Nemesis shot rapid fire at the metallic zombies as it flew over them. Tons of the began to fly at the ship, some easily being destroyed by the laser cannons. Fire was being shot down at them as well, but it wasn't coming from the Nemesis.

   "Is it Optimus?" Arcee asked. You looked up to see three Predacons destroying the enemy's army.

   "Predaking!" You cheered. He came to help!

   "Predacon allies, you called it Bee and Y/D! And to think Optimus almost passed down the Matrix to me." Smokescreen chuckled, staring at the screen that showed the outside world. The two of you froze and looked at each other, then back at Smokescreen.

   "Woah, what?" Bumblebee questioned the mech.

   "Yeah I said it." The Elite Guard member told you, "But right place, right time doesn't mean right Bot. I know that now."

   "Brace for impact!" Bulkhead yelled, holding onto the computer as the Nemesis rocked. A multitude of blasts from zombie-Cons had been delivered to the warship. The alarm wailed, and your teammates grabbed onto anything that would keep them from falling. You wrapped your arms around Knockout's midsection just as the ship hit the ground and slid to the edge of the Well. The doctor helped you up and wiped off his chassis.

   "Phew, nothing a little carnauba wax won't fix up." He mumbled happily. You looked around to check if everyone was alright, and as far as you knew, they were.
= = = = =

   You and your comrades walked out of the burning warship, only to find an army of undead Predacons heading your way. Predaking and his two subjects transformed behind Team Prime. Unicron shouted some commands at the zombie-Cons, and they flew towards the Well, ready to destroy Cybertron's core.

   "We're the last line of defense!" Bumblebee announced.

   "I would recommend leaving that to those more suited for the task." The king told told him. "Skylynx! Darksteel! Allow nothing to enter the Well." They swiftly transformed back into their beast modes and sprinted to greet their undead brethren.

   "Don't die!" You yelled after him. They shot powerful blasts of fire at the swarm, and dove die after them when they entered the Well. You all watched in fear and anticipation.

   "Really? This is how it ends?" Bulkhead said, beginning to question his life a little.

   "We're not losing our planet, not without taking Unicron with it!" Bee growled, looking out in the distance where the god stood. Overhead, the Jackhammer flew in from the sky, causing you to cheer the Prime and Wrecker on in excitement. Wheeljack and Optimus were back with the AllSpark!

   "I never thought I'd be so happy to see that big rig!" Knockout laughed. Optimus flew out of the ship and went straight after Unicron, who threw a spear that was meant for Optimus at the Jackhammer. The ship crashed and Bulkhead let out a yelp in surprise, and transformed and raced off to help out his friend. Arcee transformed and went with him to check on her crush.

   You heard the sound of metal against metal, and the four of you that remained turned around to find Unicron and Optimus Prime beating the scrap out of each other. You could only stare as the leader of the Autobots was slammed against the ground and trash-talked by the devil. Suddenly, the spear that was about to be stabbed into the Prime's backside was grabbed stopped by Bumblebee's use of the Polarity Gauntlet. Unicron grunted as he tried to pull his magic weapon free.

   "Downside to wearing metal near a Polarity Gauntlet?" Knockout asked knowingly.

   "You're subject to the laws of magnetism." Smokescreen answered. You smacked the back of their helms angrily.

   "Are we really going over this now?!" You yelled at them.

   "Optimus, go!" Bee shouted at your leader, doing his best to hold the god back. "Save the AllSpark!" Optimus went to do just that as he activated his jet pack and flew towards the crash site of Wheeljack's ship.

   All the lies and stupid things you do . . .