Say It Ain't So // Ch.30

Say It Ain't So by Weezer
= = = = =
CHAPTER THIRTY
2ND POV
9/4/17
= = = = =
   "My love is a life taker."
= = = = =

   Unicron finally managed to free himself from the clutches of the Polarity Gauntlet by throwing Bumblebee forwards and slamming him onto the ground. The god whipped around and shot his cannons at you, Smokescreen and Knockout, of which you all dodged with no injury. He transformed into his jet and speedily flew in Optimus' direction. The Prime took flight with the vessel that held the AllSpark safe in his servos.

   Unicron shot at Optimus, successfully landing a hit and letting the flying Autobot crash into the ground. The large, silver mech transformed by the four deuces into his bipedal mode and walked towards the victim who was groaning in pain. Unicron ripped the vessel from the Optimus Prime's servos, holding it high for all of his enemies to see.

   "I shall devour your AllSpark whole!" The god announced. Opening the vessel, he found it empty. "What? A trick!" He abruptly began barging purple magic out into the sky that made a large beacon, and dove into the vessel. Unicron was trapped in there forever. Your sire fell to his knees and onto his faceplates.

   "As a being comprised of pure energy, Unicron's Anti-Spark was vulnerable to this reliquary of the Primes." Optimus explained, holding it in front of his chassis.

   "But if he's in there, where's—" Smokescreen's question was interrupted by Starscream.

   "Praise the AllSpark!" The seeker shouted in excitement. He transformed from his jet mode next to the warlord who was lifting himself off of metal soil. "Master, you're alive!"

   "Ah, indeed," the ex-gladiator groaned, holding his helm. You stared at your sire, holding your servos against your chassis in nervousness and surprise.

   "Your new battle armor will take things to the next level, my liege! Together we will reunite all Decepticons, and once again grind Cybertron under your mighty heel!" The skinny mech announced ambitiously.

"No!" Megatron roared, standing up.

"What? Why?" Starscream asked in confusion. You and the members of Team Prime were just as confused as the Decepticon. Megatron not wanting to rule Cybertron? How odd. The warlord walked away, and stopped to stare at the Prime he was once the best of friends with. Then, he looked to you with sadness and a silent apology in his optics.

"Because I now know the true meaning of oppression, and have thus lost my taste for inflicting it." Megatron explained solemnly. Screamer chuckled nervously.

"Heh, you've clearly been traumatized, master. A good power down and stroll around the smelting pit will put you back in touch with your inner warlord." The seeker tried to convince his former master.

"Enough!" The warmonger yelled in the skinny mech's faceplates. "The Decepticons are no more and that is final."

"Sire?" The buffed-up mech turned around to find his beloved child slowly walking towards him. He cradled your faceplates in his servos and placed a kiss on your forehelm.

"Take care, my little supernova." Megatron whispered before backing up a few steps. He transformed into his jet mode and flew away, leaving you to question if you'll ever see him again. A tear slipped out of your optic as you watched him go.