Be Somebody //Ch.25

A/N: Idk man
= = = = =
Be Somebody by Thousand Foot Crutch
= = = = =
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
2ND POV
9/1/17
= = = = =
   "We all want to be somebody."
= = = = =

   The two of you approached the area slowly. You saw two figures in the shadows, and your partner decided to confront him.

   "My name is Ultra Magnus." The lieutenant announced, lowering his weapon. He transformed his blaster back into a servo to appear friendlier, and you did the same.

   "And my name is Y/D." You added, stepping forwards. The two shady figures turned their helms to look at you. "Are you Autobot or Decepticon?" One of them cackled, and they turned their bodies around to stomp their way towards you.

   "Neither." One replies. Then, the unexpected happened. You and Magnus watched as the mechs quickly transformed into Predacons.

   "Predacons!" The SIC growled. His optics thinned as he glared at the enemies. The two of you transformed your servos into blasters again and pointed them at the fugitives. The beasts charged at you, dodging out of the way of all the shots that were fired. The mechs attacked with no remorse and were determined obviously determined to tear you and Magnus apart.

   You watched with wide, terrified optics as your partner mounted one of them mid-flight. You did your best not to get distracted by it while you fought the other Predacon, but you couldn't seem to help it. You stared in horror as he slammed into the ground and sent debris everywhere. You abruptly flung into the side of a big structure and landed on the ground with a painful thud. Metal beams from the structure fell on top of you, only adding to the screaming of your limbs.

   Before he could roast you alive, Ultra Magnus delivered a blast to his head. This gave you some time to get up and get away. You watched again as the lieutenant was thrown by his opponent into a large boulder before face-planting on the ground. You flipped off of the wall and over the Predacon that was suddenly charging at you. You transformed into your jet mode and flew away from the enemy to assist your friend.

   "Bumblebee! I need an emergency ground bridge ASAP!" You yelled into the comm. The Predacon was on your tailpipe as you flew swiftly in the direction of your semi-conscious commander. His opponent roared in his faceplates. You transformed and rolled onto him, shielding the larger mech from any impact. Your foe ended up ramming into his own comrade, leaving you and Magnus victorious. Almost.

   "Don't worry Mags, you're gonna be alright!" You assured him. You used all of your remaining strength to drag him into the ground bridge that appeared behind you. The Predacons got up and rushed towards the portal, but were to late to finish you off.
= = = = =

   A space bridge appeared in front of you and Arcee up in the Nemesis. A figure walked out from the swirls of green, revealing themselves to be none other than the Autobot medic. You rubbed your arm nervously, biting on your derma like you had the day you arrived back in Cybertron.

   The two-wheeler placed a servo on yours and offered a sad smile. You were more worried than any of them, and you felt most guilty about the situation. The portal closed behind him as he walked forwards.

   "Where's the patient?" Ratchet asked.
= = = = =

   You knew he would be okay as the commander emitted pained groans from under the blinding light.

   "He is suffering from a multitude of internal injuries, most quite severe." Ratchet told the team. You let out a shaky sigh as you clutched Magnus' makeshift servo. You were mortified at the thoughts and images of the battle; you knew losing him would be a lot worse on you. You were only trying to be somebody. Somebody who would be known as something other than the ex-Princess of all 'Cons.

   "So, anyone care to explain what two more Predacons are doing on Cybertron?" Arcee asked her friends.

   "I thought Optimus said new life wasn't possible without the AllSpark." Bulkhead spoke up in confusion.

   "I'm no authority, but something tells me cloning old bones doesn't constitute old life." Bee said, turning to face his comrades.

   "Shockwave's been playing in his lab since the war, why stop now?" Bulk said.

   "It doesn't matter where those beasts came from, we gotta take them down." Smokescreen huffed angrily.

   "Shockwave is definitely back in business," You confirmed it without a doubt, "and there may as well be more where they came from. A whole lot more."

   "We need to call Optimus." The Wrecker told them.

   "Really, Bulk?" Arcee groaned. "And interrupt his quest to save the future of our race on Cybertron?"
= = = = =

   "Watch your step, you guys." You warned the small group as you trudged through the ruins. Bumblebee grabbed what appeared to be a rod that was next to him and walked ahead of you.

   "Who made them leaders?" Smokescreen asked sarcastically.

  "They did snuff Megatron." Bulkhead pointed out, followed by a shrug.

   "We're not leading," Bee corrected, observing an energon puddle on the ground. You wiped some onto your digit and nodded at the yellow and black camaro. "We're scouting."

   "Fair enough. But you do realize we're nowhere near where we found those Predacons, right?" Smokey questioned with a 'duh' sort of tone. You shook your helm at this.

   "Those aren't the Predacons we're looking for." You told him. You were actually looking for a friend of yours, who had hopefully forgiven you for certain past events.

   "I followed this energon trail, which means he was wounded," Bumblebee announced. You continued to walk alongside him as he said, "and I know we aren't the ones who wounded him."

   "Woah, you mean we've been tracking—" The Wrecker's sentence was cut off by by the loud roar of Predaking. "—Predaking?" He spread his wings out and let a breath of fire charge up in his throat. Everyone except Bee took out their weapons in defense.

   "Hold your fire, all of you!" You commanded. Your friends kept their blasters out just in case the beast tried anything on them. "We came here to talk, not to fight."

   You're the only one who knows who I really am . . .