Monster //Ch.23

A/N: That picture? Idk lol.
= = = = =
Monster by Meg & Dia
= = = = =
CHAPTE TWENTY-THREE
2ND POV
8/30/17
= = = = =
"He battered his tiny fist to feel something."
= = = = =

"Princess Y/D, wake up!"

"You're not dying just yet!"

"Fight for your planet! Fight for Earth!"

"There's still so much to do! Don't leave them just now!"

"Go, be the princess they deserve!"
= = = = =

Megatron grabbed the hilt of the Dark Star Saber and swung it towards his rival. Optimus was flung back by the powerful blow and off of the Omega Lock. The former gladiator walked over to the spot the Prime fell off of, only to find him hanging by one servo, wheezing in pain.

"Prepare to join your scout and my daughter in the AllSpark." The warmonger yelled. He held the sword above his helm to do the final blow, when two voices spoke out.

"MEGATRON!" The mech and femme shouted angrily. Your sire whipped around, only to have the true Star Saber shoved into his spark chamber. He groaned and wheezed with wide, surprised optics as he looked down upon at his executioners.

It was you and Bumblebee! Your chassises were magically and miraculously being put back together as the two of you held the large sword. Both Autobots and Decepticons gasped, staring at their now-revived comrades in shock.

"You took my voice." The scout hissed.

"You took our lives!" You growled.

"You will never rob anyone of anything ever again." You and Bee told him. The warlord attempted to raise his servo and deliver his own blow, but the Dark Star Saber ended up falling into the Earth's atmosphere. Megatron dropped helplessly to his knees with a pained grunt. You leaned forwards a little and hissed, "You are my sire no longer."

"Lord Megatron, no!" Starscream cried out. The warmonger's optics and spark dimmed and went black. The lifeless Decepticon leader's grip on the blade was useless as he slipped off, and into the abyss of space below him. He wasn't your sire anymore. Lord Megatron was dead.

Purple energon stained the sword. Optimus Prime watched the mech he once called a brother burn up in the atmosphere of the planet below, just like the Dark Star Saber had. When he looked up again, the Prime found your kind, red optics. You held a servo out to the beloved Autobot leader with a sad-but-cheery smile. He took it and you helped pull the mech up onto the platform.

"I will avenge you, master!" Screamer screeched.

"Starscream, do not be a fool!" Shockwave said, grabbing the male seeker and running off with him in his arms.

"Curse you and your logic!" The skinny mech shouted. Shockwave sprinted into the hall to escape, along with some guards that weren't willing to die just yet. Back down where you and Team Prime were, you and Optimus were being crowded by his overjoyed teammates. Bumblebee gave you an excited side hug as his friends gathered 'round.

"Bee!" Arcee said.

"Your voice!" Smokescreen told him. The scout looked at his friends with a puzzled expression.

"My voice, what are you—my voice!" Bee slid off his battle mask with wide optics. "Ratchet, I have my pipes back!" He laughed, enveloping the medic in a bear hug. You placed a servo on your hip and giggled at the yellow and black Camaro.

"Yes, yes, we noticed!" The old mech laughed with him.

"The cyber-matter," Bumblebee whispered, staring at his servos.

"It is the only possible explanation." Ratchet told him. Bumblebee turned to you with a big smile plastered on his faceplates.

"Thank you Y/D, for helping us." He thanked you. You giggled again, giving him a thumbs-up.

"Hey, anytime boi!" You said sassily.

"It would seem the old field medic made good after all." And with that, Optimus turned around and spoke into his comm. "Optimus Prime to all units: Megatron is no more." Cheers could be heard in the background. "Wreckers, a job well done securing the bridge."

"It wasn't us, sir. The credit belongs to the humans." Ultra Magnus admitted. You could hear the smile in his voice, which made your spark flutter happily. Next thing you knew, good ole Magnus was setting a course for Cybertron. You absolutely could not wait until you met up at the bridge. It had been too long since you last spoke.
= = = = =

"Commander, we've arrived at the Well of AllSparks." Wheeljack announced. You and the entire team—including humans—waited in anticipation of the resurrection of Cybertron. You waited in the suspense, biting on your derma and playing with your digits. The lieutenant placed a servo on your shoulder and offered a smile you had become accustomed to. This was your family now.

A beam came down from the Omega Lock. It flowed bright blue, and shot into the heart of Primus himself. About a minute later, it stopped. The planet glowed blue with life, just like the bright energy beam. That was when you knew that Cybertron would be okay.

"Aah, such luster." Knockout commented casually as he watched the scene. Team Prime stared blankly and silently.

"Knockout, what are doing?" You asked.

"What? I'm joining the winning team!" KO announced like it was obvious. You sighed and face-palmed as Miko delivered a punch to his faceplates in the Apex Armor. I swear, I am friends with the weirdest people, you thought, rolling your optics. A shadow cam across the giant window overlooking your planet. It revealed itself to be none other than—

"The Predacon." Magnus said. You smiled at your beastly friend, even if he couldn't see it. Hopefully, he forgave you. If he didn't, you'd patch it up soon enough with him.
= = = = =

"Though our homeworld is once again capable of supporting life, we have much rebuilding to do. Alas, we I'll miss our home away from home, and, the family we've made here." The gaze of Optimus Prime swept over you and the team, as well as their human companions.

"If 'Cons are still out there, won't Earth be on their radar?" Rafael asked worriedly.

"Raf, if you ever need me, need us, for any reason, we're only a spacebridge away." Bumblebee reassured his charge. Fowler spoke up and said whatever; you weren't really concerned with it.

"You excited!" You inquired, turning your helm to face Ultra Magnus. He chuckled at you , hopping up and down in excitement. It was quiet though, considering he wasn't known to laugh.

"I trust Unit-E doesn't have any rules forbidding the enlistment of rusty old Autobot consultants?" Ratchet said, taking a few steps forward.

"Ratchet? You of all—" he cut Arcee off.

"I know where I am needed."

"Hey Princess!" Miko called your name. You switched your gaze from the lieutenant's tantalizing abdominals to the face of the human girl. "Why'd you go against your pops?" It took you a second to realize what she meant.

"Let's just say he wasn't really sire material." You explained with a shrug.

Monster, how should I feel?