Don't You Dare Forget The Sun // Ch.4

Don't You Dare Forget The Sun by Get Scared
= = = = =
CHAPTER FOUR
2ND POV
8/19/17
= = = = =
   "Well just look at what you've done! Don't you dare forget the sun, love."
= = = = =

Your first mission hadn't happened just yet, but what you were dealing with right now seemed to be worse than a fight with an Autobot.

"Is it really wise for Shockwave to spawn an army of beasts here in this laboratory? Or within any part of this warship?" Starscream complained. "I mean, not even the lone beast we had was compact enough to stroll these corridors without tearing them asunder. Which reminds me, I am so very sorry for your loss."

You scoffed at the words that flew out of the SIC's intake. You stood by your sire's side once again, growing impatient with the seeker's pointless rambling.

"I was referring to my offsite laboratory, which we have erected expressly for the cloning procedures." Shockwave shoots back at him. You smirked at the skinny mech's reaction.

"You think of everything, don't you?" Screamer groaned, walking towards you. The ship shook abruptly, scaring the scrap out of you and the seeker.

"We are under attack! Autobots?" Starscream yelled in fear. You shook your helm at him.

"No, I don't think that's it." You said confidently, standing up straight again.

"Illogical." The scientist went over and looked through the computer. Starscream continued to look around frantically like the coward he really was. "Though there appears to be an enormous mass upon the upper hull." The four of you walked up onto the deck to find the one and only . . .

"Predacon!" You whisper-yelled with excitement. You could barely hold it in.

"How did it find us?!" The second-in-command asked.

"Predacons possess precise homing instincts." The cyclops explained, still staring at the metallic dragon.

"And astonishing resilience." Megatron added with a smirk. He turned to the head seeker. "Starscream! Assume command of my beast."

"Me, master? I-I mean, I wouldn't dream of seizing such an honor from its very creator." He told the warlord with wide optics.

"Military command of the Predacon is most logical, since my services are required elsewhere." Shockwave answered. You giggled at the SIC's cowardice.

"I'm gonna stay here and enjoy the show, sire!" You shouted before the automatic door closed. You turned around with an amused expression.

"Why must you do this to me?!" The seeker cursed you, banging his servos on the door. He turned around to find the Predacon staring down at him.

"Let the show begin!" You cheered mockingly.
= = = = =

   "You miserable beast! I am your commanding officer, and I order you to crawl into your kennel now!" Starscream demanded the Predacon. You watched in boredom as the other seeker got angry and frustrated over something the warmonger could have done easily.

   "Yeah, I don't think it works that way Screamer." You told him with an optic ridge raised. He turned his faceplates to you for a second.

   "Oh shut up princess! It's not like you could do any better." The second-in-command spat at you. He returned his focus to the creature in front of him. The metallic dragon growled and looked away.

   "I said go, already!" The SIC hit something against the pede of the Autobot hunter that made electric bolts fly out from it. The Predacon roared and charged up a blast of fire from its throat. The skinny mech ducked, getting only the tip of his red crest (whaddya call it) hot from the flames. He shrieked and attempted to cool it down.

   "They should call you Star-shriek!" You laughed from the other side of the violent creature. Starscream growled at you, but the Predacon walked in front of you protectively. The beast would obey you just as easily as it would Megatron.
= = = = =

   Now, the Predacon was in its kennel. You lay at its side, with the prehistoric clone nuzzling lovingly into your neck cables. The Decepticon SIC walked up to the two of you in the Apex Armor.

   "Okay, now you go in." He stated disapprovingly. The beast stared up at the whiny seeker. You nodded proudly.

   "He did it on my command too." You told him with a smile of actual happiness. This made the other seeker almost distracted, as this smile seemed a bit more relaxed than the usual ones you wore. Starscream shook his helm, cursing himself that he was getting distracted by your undeniably pretty faceplates.

   "Whatever you say, princess." The armored mech rolled his optics, acting unconvinced. He switched his gaze to the faceplates of the creature you rested beside. "How, if I may ask?"

   "I asked it nicely, is all." You replied pridefully. "Why? You wanna go outside again?" You asked the Predacon. It growled in content, like a giant, metallic, winged Earth dog. It ran back outside excitedly, crushing and dragging the coward along with it. You laughed as you watched it scamper away to the deck with Starscream in its claws. You ran after the creature suddenly, realizing you may need to watch over the two once again.

   "Do your worst." You heard Starscream say with the ultimate stupidity. "The Apex Armor is virtually—" You heard the skinny mech scream and yelp for it to let go. You slowed down into a walk, because from the sound of things, you'd be able to take your time. You guessed you've already contradicted what you announced earlier: You weren't here to cause trouble. Though most of your joy was faked, it didn't stop you from getting any real amusement.

   But, you had to keep in mind that you couldn't forget about what was most important in life.

   You look down on me so casually 'bout everything I know . . .