Trouble // Ch.3

Trouble by Halsey
= = = = =
A/N: Sorry this is late! I've been loading up on chapters for my other fanfiction. Go check it out if you haven't already! Enjoy this for now, though.
= = = = =
CHAPTER THREE
2ND POV
8/19/17
= = = = =
"I bet you kiss your knuckles right before they touch my cheek."
= = = = =

   To say the least, Knockout became your best friend on that ship. Whenever you weren't getting pampered and he wasn't working, the two of you had all kinds of conversations! You made jokes about Starscream, he would tease you about the sparkling pictures that Soundwave would flaunt, etc. You had so much fun with him!

   You couldn't tell if Megatron had a problem with him around you so much, but you didn't care. You would be by your sire's side more often since the day you confessed your discomfort on the Nemesis. You had your own, slightly smaller throne next to his built. You began helping with more important decisions since your arrival as well, with things concerning the various mines on Earth and battle tactics.

   You could actually get used to this! Honestly though, you didn't really want to. Anyone else might love to get used to such a treatment that you had almost daily, but you didn't really want to. You never knew when you might perish in battle due to an Autobot, or go off the grid and away from the 'Cons. You cursed yourself for even getting attached to some of the crew on the ship! The Decepticon medic was charming and you couldn't leave him to his own depressing thoughts alone. Not to mention the troopers, who were oh-so-very nice and cute to you!

   It would pain your spark too much to let them go.

   Besides your newfound friendships, working with your sire and his subordinates, and your luxurious life style, you had busied yourself with planning. Planning for what? You were a smart femme, so you accounted for all variables in your equations for any sort of scenario. Whether it was Autobots invading, the Predacon going rogue (even though he had yet to arrive back at the warship), or you making a grand escape, you prepared for it all. You kept your own emergency kit under your berth, along with small machines that you would tinker with for fun from time to time.

   Your most recent work-in-progress was no Phase Shifter, but it would be able to make you go invisible. It was going to be your signature thing, assisting you with all sorts of stealth missions. Your sire would be pleased to hear about it, but you weren't entirely sure if you'd ever want to reveal it's existence to the warmonger. Knowing him, he'd use it for things worse than simply sneaking around to pull pranks on unsuspecting cybertronians.
= = = = =

"I mean, isn't it just a little preposterous?" Starscream asked.

"They are not the remains of Predacons, Starscream." Your sire told the seeker, picking the metal bone up. "But rather, the remains of Predacon clones. For you see, our recent Autobot hunter wasn't the first bestial super-soldier Shockwave ever attempted to breed from prehistoric matter. During the war for Cybertron, I sanctioned the dispatch of a small army of these Preda-clones to Earth to unleash the beasts on unwitting Autobot forces sanctioned here. Once they accomplished their mission, the surviving Predacons held sentinel on this very world for ages to come, guarding the energon reserves they had managed to secure while awaiting my arrival."

You listened to Megatron with great interest, with you being a sucker for history. Predacons on Earth? That was awesome.

"Of course, our reunion here was much delayed, and it would seem we lost the beasts to the ravages of time." He explained while making a fist with his servo.

"But not their endo-matter, from which I am logically able to extract from their very CNA." Shockwave announced, examining the artifact.

"Pfft. Another scavenger hunt? How logical would it really be to locate all of the dusty remains of your former pets?" The SIC scoffs. He really hated the beast, didn't he? You didn't take his word for it, knowing Starscream was always one to exaggerate.

"You are not suggesting that I would send my creations to a distant planet without first having them micro-chipped?" The scientist questioned the skinny mech. You rolled your eyes at him, holding onto the warlord's arm as if you loved him.

"Well—well I was . . ." Screamer stuttered. "But seriously, you did?" You made your own pfft noise at his extreme stupidity. Even you knew better than him! He sent a hate-filled glare your way, of which you simply returned with an innocent, mocking expression.
= = = = =

"Can I go, sire? Can I? Can I?" You urged excitedly. The warmonger was dispatching troops to go on missions, and you were eager to go in your own. He turned to you, placing his large servos on your shoulder-plating.

"I am not so sure about that. I do not want to lose my only heir." Megatron answers undecidedly. You made a poker-face.

"C'mon! I want to be able to do something! I want action! I can take care of myself! I swear I won't die or get captured or whatever!" You attempted to convince him. The leader of the Decepticons sighed. He knew you could take care of yourself, but how that would end up was what he was worried about.

"Very well, but you must prove to me that you can be just as great of a leader as I." He said sternly. You nodded, jumping up with the same faked happiness and hugged his neck cables.

"I won't let you down, sire! I promise!" You didn't make promises you couldn't keep, but why not keep up the act? You weren't here to cause too much trouble.

I've made up your mind . . .