27: You did what?

Alyssa Mells POV

The loud blaring noise of my phone woke me with a head ache. Whinning I instinctively answered, sitting up. Axel again wasn't beside me like I demanded before falling asleep - I fall asleep and he sneaks off. Pouting - I was definitely not in the best mood.

"What?" I snapped, rubbing my eyes as my head felt as if my skull tightened around my brain.

"I kissed him." Amys voice gushed, her breaths uneven. "I wasn't supposed to kiss him Liss."

"Why not? Who'd you kiss anyway?" I asked, lying back down and pulling the sheets over me, if we were going to talk I wanted to be warm.

"Dustin - I kissed Dustin." She paused, as if expecting a different response other than my yawn. "Side note, how are you feeling?"

"I feel like crap - because your stupid brother keeps leaving me!" I screamed the last part, regretting it as my throat instantly became dry and scratchy. I took a sip of water as Axels footsteps were heard, Mollys padding feet mixed in. "Anyway, what did you do?"

"Well I didn't want to kiss him - I barely know him." She ranted, probably pacing her room as the door to mine opened and Axel walked in with a dissapproving frown. He didn't want me on the phone - only sleeping.

"Als you should be resting - " he cut himself off when I glared at him, he already knew that there was no convincing me of anything now as I turned back to my phone conversation with Amy.

"So what happened when you stopped kissing him?" I asked, Axel climbing back into bed, trying to win my favour as he nuzzled his face into my stomach for my attention. All I did was run my hand through his hair.

"Well... I tried to be all no more kissing or not going to reach this point right now but all I ended up saying some pretty dumb stuff." She sighed, throwing herself into bed. "I literally said something like bad and no."

"So you just said bad and no?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"In my defense I kissed him pretty hard, I fricken cut off oxygen to my brain I was so good." I laughed at her attempt of modesty. Axel patted the bed, a signal I had taught Molly, and she jumped up on the bed. The little fluffy dog buried her head into my stomach like Axel. So I started to pet both of them. "I better let you rest before Axel kills me."

"He'll kill me in a second." I chuckled. "Good bye, love you."

"Love you." Amy replied before hanging up.

"You're supposed to be resting." Axel pulled his head up, looking me in the eyes. I grabbed a fist full of his hair gently and let the dark strands wrap around my fingers.

"You were supposed to stay with me in bed." I shot back with pettiness. Molly rolled around as Axel pressed a sweet kiss to my cheek.

"I'm sorry." He cooed in a baby voice, causing me to pout and slid back under the blanket. "Good girl." He taunted, chuckling softly when Mollys head whipped up, tail wagging. "Rosie and Darren got a puppy." I yawned, wrapping my arms around his neck as he hovered over me.

"So cute." I giggled half heartedly - I was so excited about a new puppy, somebody for Molly to play with.

"It's a boy and they haven't figured out what to name him." Axel smiled down at my as my eyes fluttered shut. That was so much like Rosie, Darren always agreed to a large amount of things she said - and that egged her on to say and do some crazy things until Darren said no. But saying no to Rosie was a hard thing for Darren - always had been - and now that she had to attend therapy sessions only made him more susceptible to anything his little Rose wanted only made her all the more wicked.

"Sounds like them." I smiled, already feeling tired. "Can you keep talking?"

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked, aware that his voice was sending me into a lulling sleep. Not that whatever Axel said was boring - but his voice was low and croaky from not using it for a while, and his body vibrated against my own when he did speak.

"Tell me anything." I couldn't keep my eyes open while Axel repositioned himself above me, Molly leaping off the bed to go sniff around.

"You're beautiful, amazing, you protect me - it's the cutest thing on the planet, I like it when you try and hide your underwear even though we share a draw, I like it when you stay up late at night to sit with me while I study, I like you when you wake up in the morning - you're hair messy, eyes barely open and you pull me back under the covers even though you need to go to school." Sleep tickled my brain, a haze as Axel continued to talk softly, his knuckles brushing against my cheek. His fingers ghosting over my hair. "And I love you - " he pressed a soft kiss to my chin. "One day I'm going to marry you."