6: Gosh she's pretty

Axel Allisons POV

I woke to Alyssa yawning - stretching so that she pushed her palm against my face. "Als." I grumbled, grabbing her hand and holding it away from my face.

"Good morning." She greeted lazily, pressing a kis to the bridge of my nose.

"Let me sleep woman." I grumbled, pouting. I seemed to be doing that a lot - probably because I was tired and Alyssa thought it was cute. But Alyssa didn't fall for it - instead she started poking my face. "Als - I love you an all but please stop." She stopped, I know what I had said - but I hadn't meant to admit so casually. "Sorry." I sat up. "I was meant to say that in a more romantic way."

"This is kind of romantic." Alyssa replied shyly. "Morning in your old room - together." She bit her lip. Gosh she's pretty.

"Well - somewhat romantic. I was going for a more - wine and dine approach." I admitted, nerves making me more and more nervous.

I loved her.

I had loved her for years. I fell in love with her.

I fell in love with her smile.
I fell in love with her frown.
I fell in love with her eyes.
I fell in love with her tears.
I fell in love with her laugh.
I fell in love with her sob.
I fell in love with Alyssa Mells.

And I had admited to it - and I was okay with her not having said it back. I had been such a brotherly figure in her life - I had taken three years of heart fluttering, stomach flipping magic when I looked at her. And it had only been five months for her.

If I had learned anything - it was that I could wait.

"Axel babe you're rambling." She was shy. I knew Alyssa like the back of my hand in exam week - the curve of her mouth, the change in her emotions. She may have been unconsciously closed off but he looked close enough to be able to read her. She sat up now, slowly, and I watched her. Staring into her deep, dazling carmel eyes.

Gosh she's pretty.

"Axel - " she hesitated, biting her lip.

"You don't have to say it back Als." I told her softly. "I don't expect you to love me in the span of five months." I laughed - she may have been the love of my life. But this was new grounds for her, I grew up surrounded by love all the time. Alyssa, even if loved by us, had to know that she had to go home and be hated - that her parents could bump into her at any time. But now she was free - and she was learning, trying.

"No Axel." She took a deep breath, not meeting my eyes. Then she did, she looked up at me with her soft carmel eyes. And then she whispered - "I love you."

And my world was alive - everything was brighter - happier. Or that was probably because when I pressed my mouth to hers, the blanket pushed the curtain back and the morning rays leaked into the room. But it have Alyssa a heavenly glow.

"I love you." She said again - and the confidence in her voice. She loved me.

"I love you." I said - I would repeat that for the rest of my life. Say it to her everyday. "I." Kiss to her cheek. "Love." Kiss to her nose. "You." I pressed my mouth gently to hers again.

And then it was as if the fourth wall had been breached - everything falling into perspective. Alyssa had and always will be my everything. My home. My world.