2: Shower

Alyssa Mells POV

Unbuttoning my coat jacket, Axel and I entered our house, letting our small dog Molly run inside past us. "Mail." Axel spotted, picking the envelope off the floor. Why hadn't it been left in the mail box?

Smiling at my mate, I walked further into our house. "Do you know what for?" I asked, removing my shoes.

"No, but I'll check." He pressed a kiss to the top of my head before walking further into the house. "Als, could you please get me a shirt." Axel calls, already taking off the suit I had forced him to wear. He only wanted to wear the tie - Violet was his favorite colour and would continuously make me wear it. Which was funny because he bought me a violet shirt for me to wear to my sixteenth birthday - maybe not funny, cute and creepy perhaps. But hey, that's Axel.

"Sure babe." I yawned, walking up the stairs to our bedroom. Sitting on our bed was another, larger envelope. Eyebrows furrowing, I picked the white envelope up - and opened it.

A picture, in a black frame, caught her attention. On the back was a scrawl;

Dear Als and Axe,
Look what good ol Rosie found, the cutest picture of the cutest couple.

Happy days, love
Rosie and Darren xoxo

Flipping over the frame, a blush rose to my cheeks, where had these two gotten this picture? Laughing aloud I continued to stare.

Grabbing a plain black shirt for Axel, I brought the shirt and picture downstairs.

"Axel - look what I found." I called, Molly rubbing herself against my shins. Axel looked up from the pages he had been looking over. I threw him a shirt, which he quickly pulled over his head.

"What did you find Al?" He asked, hand going around my waist as I handed him the picture. "Where did you get this?" He groaned, smiling down at the picture. "Look how cute you are." He smiled standing up to kiss me on the cheek. "Where should we put it?" He continued to smile happily.

"If we leave it just lying around any old place, Amy would freak." I laughed, looking down at it. "How about the bedroom?" I offered, staring down at the intimate embrace we were sharing in the photograph.

"The bedroom?" He chuckled darkly, very suggestive. Giggling she plucked the picture from his hands, taking it up to the room. "Wait up." He pouted.

"No." I giggled. "What is the letter for?"

"Oh - that? Just a thing telling me I'm offically a pack medic." My mouth dropped wide open.

"Seriously?" I asked, putting the picture down and running to him, throwing my arms around his neck, wrapping my legs around his waist. "That is great!" I cheered, smashing my lips against him. His hand on my back and the other cradling my head. "My mate a pack medic."

"Thanks gorgeous." He pressed our lips together again, setting me down on the table. "Can I get a reward." I scoffed, about to reply when -

"Axel! Alyssa! Anyone home!" Rosies voice called from the other side of the door. Molly started barking excitedly, running towards the front door. Quickly I leapt off the table, making my way to the door blushing. Axel whinned behind me, throwing himself back into his chair. Opening the door to see the fairy floss pink haired older girl beside her dark skinned mate.

"Rosie, Darren." I greeted, pulling them into a hug.

"We bought biscuits!" Rosie cheered excitedly. "For Amy when you go over to her house tonight for the big day - I mean time." Rosie fixed her words, showing off her batch of biscuits, glad wrap keeping them firmly in place.

"Have any gladwrap left?" I joked as the two of us broke off to the kitchen. Darren and Axel doing their secret 'dude' handshake.

"Glad-wrap, my savior, I bought to much so now I have to find a way to use it." She smiled, putting the biscuits  into a container. "Hope everyone likes them - I used enough chocolate chips to make another Molly, out of chocolate... I should do that." Rosie smiled, having a dazed look on her face. Hearing her name, Molly barked, wagging her tail. "Her eyes look like chocolates."

"Darren, I think Rosie is going to try and eat Molly." I chuckled, walking over to the two boys.

"That's right, I'm the big bad wolf." Rosie pretended to be menacing as she narrowed her eyes, but another bark from Molly caused Amy to turn back in awe.

"Terrible, I'm shaking in my shoes." Darren deadpanned, watching his mate cuddle the small puppy.

"Der-bear, can we get a puppy? Molly needs a friend." Rosie looked up at Darren with innocent eyes. That only meant one thing - her puppy dog face. And anyone who knew Darren - he could not be influenced by the puppy dog face - unless it was from his mate. Darren looked away, biting his tongue, trying not to grant his mates wishes.

"No." He finally got out.

"Look me in the face and tell me no." Rosie pouted, Darren reluctantly looked her in the face.

"Fine. But - " Rosie was already excited to have a puppy as she pulled Darren into a hug with a kiss. "But Rosie, you need to be good and clean up after it."

"I promise honey." She smiled, kissing him again.

"Is this how people feel around us?" Axel joked, throwing an arm over my shoulders before pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Hmm - Axel." I chuckled, pulling away. "We have to go to your parents." I pressed a hand to his chest. He eyed me with an 'I don't care look'. "Axel Allison, what you want takes a long time and Amy's ceremony starts in nearly two hours."

"Fine." He pouted, opting to hug me instead as we conversed with our neighboors and friends.

And Darren, future Beta of the two moon pack. Our pack.