7: Amy Allison

Amy Allisons POV

"So he had to go to work?" I scoffed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Alyssa cocked her eyebrow as we both cleaned off the table. That's right - I got a job at busy burger. So now Alyssa and I both have a job. Although Alyssa doesn't need to work here - Axel being her sugar daddy and all. Buying her jewellery, cars, houses - okay maybe none of that should be plural but it's funny think Axel is Alyssas sugar daddy.

My sweet, innocent best friend is doing the dance with no pants with my brother and he is buying her crap. - okay towards the middle that no longer became funny but slightly disturbing.

I love thoes two but thinking about them doing it. Made my face pale. It was cute and everything - but it's my brother and my best friend.

Pushing the thought aside I continued our conversation. "I mean, it makes me wonder what happened."

"Darren did mention rogue attacks." Alyssa said quietly, there was a large percentage of humans in the restaurant.

I nibbled my lip with that thought. I had overhead Dad and Mum talking about it - but they didn't seem worried.

"Mum and Dad weren't to concerned - probably a few rogues here and there along the border or something." I shrugged, thinking about it a little more. "I like working here." I said aloud, a lovey-dovey couple waved me down. "Got to go." I smiled, making my way over to the two. "How may I help you?"

"My wife found a piece of hair in her meal - care to explain yourself?" The man cocked his eyebrow up at her, refraining from snarling at me. I looked over at the wife who indeed held up a piece of hair. Her own hair. Still attached to her head. I put my hand to my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience but it seems that it is infact your wifes hair your wife was eating." I said politely. The wife stared up at me - the scent of human reeked from them.

"It is not! Look I demand a refund and more food - I will not stand for this." He growled, lowering his voice as not to cause a scene. So I did the most logical thing, reaching out I grabbed the piece of hair and reefed it out of the wifes head. She gasped in pain, hand reaching up to where the root had been. The mans face darkened in embarrassment. "Cheque please." He mumbled.

Smiling politely I brought them their recite. "Have a nice day and thank you for visiting Busy Burger, hope to see you again soon."

Tourists. I laughed, noticing how they had a few bumper stickers on their car.

"That was one way to handle it." Alyssa chuckled walking to me and wiping the table that the couples had previously been at.

"I'm going to see around." I smiled, moving onto the next customers who had finished their plates.

The bell above the door rang, Georgia and Rosie walked in linked arms. I was surprised and happy to see them, but they did catch the attention of a few teenage boys who sat loudly up in the corner. Their eyes trained on Rosie and Georgia who took a seat, unfortunately close to the boys.

Exchanging a glance with Alyssa, the girl sighed and walked over to the group of guys whose eyes were trained on the two new girls, because it was Alyssas job as a waitress to clean up the finished plates.

I knew if Axel was here the group of teens wouldn't be alive. Axel would kill them for looking at his best friends mate, then the possibility they would look at his mate. And they were making Alyssas job quiet difficult.

And my shift was over. So I hung up my apron and sat down with Rosie and Georgia, Haylee coming in and instantly taking my shift. Clocking in of course.

Haylee wore her uniform short - hair dark and colourful. And she chewed gum obnoxiously. It seemed there was always a piece of gum in her mouth. No matter what or when.

Alyssa was on her last few days of her eleven day notice - she had quit her job after talking with Axel. I had overheard the conversations between the two. Never really big arguments - but Axel promised Alyssa that she could get any job she wanted but she had to focus on school for now, not her jobs. Alyssa was new and really awkard when people buy her things - but Axel has found a way to do it.

Alyssa tried to balance the plates in her hands - which she was good at after years of practice - but the boys weren't helping as they pestered her with questions. About her relationship status, if she knew Rosie and Georgia, if she would go on a date, when did her shift end.

And before I could get up and give them an earful - two bearded men appeared behind Alyssa.

"I think you boys have had enough." The one with the back beard growled.

"Pft no way, Alissa here enjoys it don't you?" Alyssa cringed when the guy said her name wrong.

"I don't like it." She retorted - not angrily but not to happy either.

"Who cares - you're single, I'm single we should - " Alyssa couldn't help but let it slip.

"I'm not single." She scoffed, face morphing into regret when she uttered those words.

"Really? Who is he? I'll fight him." Alyssa walked away, thanking the two mysterious bearded men.

"Ginger here owes it to your mate." The one with the black beard replied, referring to the ginger bearded man beside him.

How Alyssa knew them, I had no idea.

The bell above the door chimed and Axel walked in. His face slightly taunt as his eyes scanned the restaurant, waving at us but looking for Alyssa. "Bye Haylee." Alyssas voice caught Axels attention as hr looked up to spot his mate. But a rowdy group of teend caught his attention. He rolled his eyes at them as Alyssa made her way through the crowd. "How was work?" She asked him, he pressed a kiss to his mouth. Ew - my brother and best friend in public. Yucky. Keep it for the bedroom kids.

At least I was satisfied the group of teens shut up.