12: Axie-waxie

Axel Allisons POV

Yawning, I wriggled my fingers that were slightly numb from having Alyssa lying across my arm. She was still asleep and I tried not to wake her as I stared blankly up at the ceiling thinking of Darren, Rosie, Alyssa and the sudden downfall of the pack.

If things got worse Alyssa and I would leave the pack - possibly the country so she didn't have a terrible future.

I would of course make sure nothing bad happened to my friends and family - but my top priority was to get Alyssa safe.

"Als baby, time for school." I nudged her shoulder, her eyes fluttering open.

"Do I have to?" She groaned, rolling back into me, burying her head.

"Yes, plus hun, you're going to want to brush your hair - I like the look but people will start talking." I joked, earning a soft whack to my side. "I'm just kidding beautiful." I chuckled, sitting up. "Come on gorgeous - I want to have a shower."

"Can I come?" She smirked up at me.

"If you can handle it." I snickered, picking her up by the waist and carrying her out of our room in fits of giggles.

My hair was still damp as I sat eating my breakfast, Molly eating happily at her dry pellets. Alyssa stood in front of me, on the other side of the island making herself lunch. She only wore one of my shirts, her hair still wet but tossed up in a messy bun - and by messy I mean she looked like she was assaulted by a bird - but she looked cute.

"Baby can you pass me the milk?" I asked, watching as she cut up her sandwhich.

"Here." She leant across the bench to kiss me, placing the milk down infront of me before returning to her routine.

"Thank you." I called as she sorted through her things. "I can't wait for your holidays, then all we can do is have - "

"Axel Allisons you better not finish that sentence, you perv." She laughed, throwing me an amused warning glance.

"Sorry Als." I snorted, pouring myself some more milk.

"Remember you have a medical exam at eleven and visiting hours for Darren start at seven and end at nine tonight." She told me, popping a strawberry into her mouth as she walked around the island to sit in my lap.

"Look at you, starting to sound like a real girlfriend." I wriggled my eyebrows up at her.

"Axel I am your real girlfriend." She snorted, rolling her eyes at me as she took a spoonful of my cereal.

"Someone is getting sassy." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her waist as she ate some more of my food.

"Someones peeing on the tiles." Alyssa said, ruining the mood.

"What?" I scoffed, looking over at Molly. "Gosh - Molly." I scolded as Alyssa slid off my lap. "Als can you - "

"Sorry got to get ready for school." She cackled, running up the stairs leaving me with the puppy and the pee mess.

"You're lucky I love you!" I shouted, earning back a "I love you too" as I squatted down to tell Molly off. She whinned, nuzzling my hand. "Don't worry I love you too." I sighed, starting to clean up after her.

Rosie had called - while we were in the shower - that Darren had woken up and was recovering. I was amazed when it was Darren who left the voice message, mentioning that Rosie was crying in the crook of his neck for hours now. Alyssa and I were surprised she hadn't killed him herself.

"Ready to go Als!" I called again, Molly  impatiently waiting beside me on a leash as we waited for Alyssa to grab her school bag.

"Ready!" She jogged out the house, she wore dark blue jeans and - one of my other shirts.

"Als babe you know you're wearing my shirt?" I smirked as she stopped in her tracks.

"Oh pizza." She growled. "There isn't enough time to change." She sighed, tucking her/my shirt in to make it shorter.

"How did you get yours and my clothes confused." I chuckled, starting up the car as Alyssa fiddled with Molly in the backseat.

"I don't know! We took up a lot of the time showering." She defended, climbing into the passenger seat. "Now drive hotstuff or we'll be late."

"It's hot when you use pet names." I smiled, leaning over to kiss her.

"Stop being flirty and drive me to school." She smiled.

"Fine - alright." I smiled, easing out of the driveway. "So after this we're going to visit Rosie and Darren."

"After this? You mean work and school?" She laughed as we stopped at a traffic light. Unfortunately we arrived at Alyssas' school quicker than I liked - which left us with the goodbye. "Bye baby." She pouted at Molly, who sent a cute bark in reply. "I can't wait for when she gets bigger and we can leave her at home." She smiled, leaning across the consol to kiss me, I met her halfway, hand in her hair as I pulled her into a deep kiss. "Axel." She giggled, trying to pull away, instead leaning in more.

"Oi! That's my brother you're tonguing." A voice inerupted us, Alyssa pulling away and licking her lips.

"Keep your knickers on - we're just - " Amy cut Alyssa off with another smart remark.

"Just finishing up? Yeah come on Als school time." Amy opened the car door. "Molly! Hello Gorgeous - poor little girl had to watch mummy and daddy be yucky." Amy cooed at the small dog in the back, watching her tail wag. Alyssa snorted a laugh, climbing out the car, kissing me again much to Amys protest.

I watched the two walk into the school campus, Alyssa turning to wave once more before turning around, Thy, one of their friends joined them.

"Your mummys pretty." I voiced allowed to Molly as she dissappeared into the crowd.