19: Pick me up at three

Alyssa Mells POV

Staring into the eyes that were once alight and joyful, but now a dull sparkless hue, was heart breaking. Rosie and I were just sitting on the couch talking and tears threatened to spill. She hadn't told us what happened - and Axel didn't have the heart to tell me - and Darren was asleep with his head in Rosies lap.

Axel was finishing up with his medical examination somewhere and was taking Amy to work.

It had been a few days since Rosies break down but thankfully she was sort of getting better.

"I want to go to the spot behind busy burger and run around." Rosie suddenly said, shifting her legs to wake up Darren.

"Okay - I'll just send Axel a text." I smiled, pressing Axels contact - which of course had changed to a silly pet name and a lot of heart emoticons.

"Der-bear wake up." Rosie cooed down to her mate, I looked over at them mid-text to see Darren crane his neck uncomfortably - the light started to return to Rosies eyes.

My phone vibrated with an instant reply from Axel.

Axie-baby❤💋👅💓💕💌😻💏💑👫:
Okay baby see you there xoxo

I smiled, knowing he had been the one to add so many emoticons on his contact name.

"How's is Axel?" I jumped at Rosies break in silence. "You're all blushy." She smiled, poking my cheek.

"He said he'd meet us there." I answered, trying to hide my cheeks I hadn't known were red.

"You always get blushy when Axel texts you - it's so cute." Rosie continued to pester, now I could feel my cheeks darkening and heating up. "I mean you're his - you don't have to be blsuhy."

"Rose you blush everytime I take my shirt off." Darrens voice called from the kitchen, sending me into a fit of giggles as her face grew nearly as pink as her hair.

"That's because it was at my parents house!" Rosie defended, whirling around to see a shirtless Darren. "Put a shirt on you idiot." She scoffed chasing him out the room.

"Uh - is this how Amy feels?" I snickered, remembering all the times Axel and I ran away to have our moments.

"Okay let's go." Rosie smiled pulling me up off the couch. "I'm actually really excited to run around." She giggled, wriggling around as they waited for Darren. "Where is that boy - Oi Der-bear quit putting your makeup on and get out here!" I held back laughter as Darren locked the door and sent Rosie an unimpressed look. "There we are - all pretty."

"Watch yourself Rose." Darren looped an arm around her wasit, then quickly shoved her into the back seat.

The drive to busy burger was the quickest I had ever experienced in having worked there. Spotting Axels blue BMW instantly, with him leaning against the bonnet. He just gets hotter the more I see him. Darren parked beside him, it reminded me of Molly - who was now allowed to stay at home - I don't know why my mind jumped to the tiny puppy who was still getting bigger.

"Hey babe." Axel smiles, pulling me into a kiss. "I missed you." He mumbled, holding me tighter.

"Awe, I missed you too." I smiled shyly.

"I missed you more!" Darren smirked, wrapping his arms around both of us. "Did you miss them Rosie?"

"You bet! I missed them so much." Rosie smiled, joining the hug. Axel only smiled down at me as we were all squished together.

"Can we get out now?" Axel sighed laughing.

"No, we missed you." Rosie pouted playfully, her fairy floss pink hair in her face as she smiled up at us, blueish-grey eyes thankfully alight.

"Can you miss us later?" I pouted, hearing Rosie groan but let go - Darren doing the same only to pick Rosie up and carry her as she clung to him.

"Can I carry you?" Axel nudged me playfully.

"You can try old man." I snorted, running away from him playfully - but I wasn't quick enough as his strong arms picked me up.

"Old man, really?" Axel snickered, kissing the back of my head. Giggling, I tried to escape his grip. "A few more steps and we can shift." He carried me the next few steps - this time I didn't fight, instead got comfortable and let him hold me.

He put me down gently, shifting into his sandy brown werewolf to nuzzle me. Instead, I hugged him around the neck. "You're so warm." I mumbled, holding him for just a moment.

I love you, furrowing eyebrows, concentrating hard. I told him - through our mind link. Axel froze, he had obviously received it, so he sent a small lick to my shoulder.

Looking up at him, I shifted.