15: I love you

Alyssa Mells POV

"Axel I don't know what's happening - why did he think I was his mate?" My heart beated wildly in my chest. Axel had tried to attack the alpha. Axels breathing was raggered as we walked to his car. "Please Axel answer me." I was shaking, but Axel continued to walk to the car, I could tell he was in so much emotional pain. "Axel please I'm scared." My voice broke and tears pooled in my eyes. This caused Axel to stop and turn to me, tears already leaking down his face.

"I don't know what to do." He cried, staring at me.

"I'm not his mate - Axel I'm yours." I wiped at me eyes, this was all so confusing. "I didn't feel anything - and you're already my mate - he can't be." I shook my head, trying to take steady breaths. "Nothings making sense - he must be confused - I don't know Axel please - I love you." Axel whimpered, wrapping his arms around me as he kissed the side of my face and whispered I love you over and over again into my hair.

"He's not going to take you away from me." He clenched his jaw, pressing a quick kiss to my lips. "I didn't wait three years for some stranger to take you away from me."

"I didn't feel anything when I met him, what do you think happened?" I furrowed my brows, the breeze hitting my face and making my tears cold.

"Maybe he smelt something on you or something." Axel sniffed the air, causing me to giggle. "All you smell like is you - and Amy, did you hang out with her before?"

My eyes widened and I tensed up in his arms, he noticed, looking down at me worriedly.

"I smell like Amy." I repeated, watching the gears in his head shift, his own eyes widening in disbelief.

"Just great." He grumbled, pressing our foreheads together. "Can we just go home and sleep?"

"That sounds amazing." I admitted, pressing a kiss to his lips. That's when we heard a rawr - no doubt the alpha. "Lets go now." I grabbed his hand and we ran the rest of the way to his blue BMW.

We drove in peaceful silence, except I could tell the new alphas accusations was still eating away at Axel, but I was his. Not some guy who just rolled up into town demanding respect and shouting about. Axel was really hot when he's mad, thinking back on it, I would've kissed him if he wasn't trying to claw the new alpha up for trying to claim me.

I also tried to supress the thought that I smelles like Amy. What if this brooding douche was her mate? I felt bad, Amy might have made a few bad mistakes - but she realised her intentions weren't true and changed them - she didn't deserve to have such a cruel man for a mate. True everyone deserved second chances -but what if he wasn't patient enough to deal with Amy? She had changed - but how much? What was left of the girl who had grown up surrounding her life about a mate. Because the man she cooked up wasn't like this.

"We're home gorgeous." Axel told me, he didn't smile, instead tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I don't like it when you're sad." I murmered, pressing my lips to his. "Come on, smile for me please?" He couldn't prevent the smile as I giggled, pressing another quick kiss to my mouth. "Do you feel that?" I asked, watching his eyes widen, probably taking what I said in a dirty way - pervert. "That's a mate bond. And I share it only with you." My words brought a smile to his lips as his hand rubbed my thigh - both of us feeling the tingles run up our bodies. "I love you."

"I'll never get tired of hearing you say that." He laughed, pressing another kiss to my mouth.

"I love you too Alyssa, Gee, thanks Axel." I mimicked, watching him laugh, unplugging his seat belt.

"I love you too baby." He rolled his eyes. "We've kept Molly waiting long enough." I turned around to see Molly jumping and barking excitedly, waiting for us.

"Meet you in the bedroom." I winked, quickly jumping out the car at Axels blushing face.

"Alyssa that isn't funny! Screw you." He scoffed, getting out the car.

"Only in the bedroom." I called back - this torture made him smile, made him laugh. And he constantly blushed.

"You need to - calm down." He snickered, scaring me by wrapping his arms tightly around his waist.

"Axel!" I squealed, Molly barking and running around at our shins as Axel lifted me up. "I love you but put me down your brute!"

"Don't call your lover a brute." He whispered huskily into my ear, causing a shiver to run down my spine. I love Axel showing his possessiveness - especially helping me know that the Dustin isn't my mate - especially that I fricken love Axel as mum as fried chicken.

"Lover." I hummed, leaning my head back to kiss his neck.

"Als! Don't do that in front of the kid." He joked as Molly let out a yip up at us. "Come on - I'm hungry." Axel smacked my backside gently before leading Molly inside.

I smiled, walking in behind them. Axel went to the kitchen, going through the fridge.

"Axel - I want you to mark me." I blurted out, watching as Axel froze, dropping the milk carton.

"What - yeah sure, okay." He nodded excitedly, trying desperately to calm himself down, I could hear his heart beating wildly in his chest. Molly ran somewhere in the house - as long as she wasn't there to see Axels canines emerge. "Are you sure you don't want to wait?"

"I think we've waited long enough." I told him seriously.

"This isn't about the thing with the alpha is it?" He asked, brushing my hair to one side gently, staring at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"If anything it's made me work up the courage to say it out loud, I'm scared that he'll come and hurt you." I admitted. "But I'm yours Axel - and I love you so much." I pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I love you too." He mumbled, pressing his lips to my bare shoulder. Then he bit down, causing me to let out a small shreak of surprise and pleasure. Axel was marking me.

***

OKAY!
This is for all you who ship Axel and Alyssa.
What is the cutest thing you find about their relationship? And how do you feel about the whole Dustin thing?