chapter 52: Best friends 💜

Justin's pov:
i walk down to my room and see danny, tish, and damon sitting on my bed talking.

damon: "hey man, i feel like I haven't seen you in years"
justin: "I know and im sorry about that im just trying to get raegan and i in a good position again...... i mean we have been but im just trying to keep it there, ya know?"
Damon: "yea i get it buddy"
justin: "how have you guys been?"
tish: "eh it's been good"
Damon: "ive been right, my family still isn't accepting me"
danny: "I've been the same slice of cheese lately"
justin: "uh dan did you just call yourself a slice of cheese?" I laugh to myself.
Danny: "oh yes I did"
Danny laughs, then I laugh, tish starts laughing and then Damon is dying from laughter.

after about 5 minutes we all stop laughing and smile.

justin: "I've really missed you guys" I frown.
tish: "aww does justin need a group hug?" she gives me a pouty face. I nod my head.
Tish pats her hand on an empty spot if the couch signalling me to come sit down. I walk over to the couch and sit in the middle of all of them. they wrap the arms around me and each other and rest their heads on one another.

tish: " through thick and thin nothing will come between us, okay bb?"
justin: "okay" i say and smile.
Damon: "do you guys ever think of where we will all be in about 4 years?"
justin: "um ya! I'll be rocking the stripper pole doing my signature move duh bootayyyyy blakeeee"

we all laugh and smile at each other.

Damon: "okay well I got to go but justin I want you to text me, got it?"
Justin: "got it buddy" I smile and stand up to give him a hug.

~1 hour later~

justin: "you guys I actually have plans with maya but you guys can come if you want?"
tish: "no i should probably get home it's getting late"
Danny: "no it's fine I think moms taking me somewhere soon"
Justin: "okay, well I want you guys to text me when you guys are able to hang out and we can arrange something out"
tish smiles and hugs me.

~with maya~

maya: "hey jay are you okay?"
justin: "ya just thinking a lot"
maya: "wanna talk about it"
justin: "it's a long story tbh"
maya: "well I got time"
i laugh at what maya says, she always knows how to make me feel better somehow.

justin: "okay well everything with raegan it's been a lot I love him to pieces and I always will, we've just had a long stressful journey and now I get to get use to the face of having a calm healthy relationship again.
maya: "mhm?"

justin: "and then a couple days ago someone offered me a smoke and i took it. it relieves a lot at the time, but now i haven't been feeling to good.
maya: "like not feeling good physically or mentally?
justin: "both I guess" I frown
maya: "jay dont start smoking, it's already become a habit for me honestly and it's dangerous for you."

i look down at my feet feeling ashamed at what I've been treating my body and others around me.

maya: "hey don't be sad everyone makes mistakes in their lives, that's what we were created to do. it's like gods telling us that if you make mistakes it's being normal"
justin: "yea but what will my supporters find out their gonna leave me, they make me the happiest person on this whole entire planet. their not just special people whole love me....... their my family"

I feel a tear drop fall down my cheek as maya looks in my eyes. she wipes away my tears and rubs my back. i rest my head on her shoulder and let my mind turn off for a bit....

justin: "maya I'm so thankful for you "
maya: "justin I'm so much more thankful for you, I love you." She smiles
justin: "I love you too maya" I smile back

hey guys, this book might be ending soon, there's not much I can write about with this story line but imma gonna be making other jaegan fanfic.
so if you want to leave ideas about the next book just leave them in the comments or message me on here. ☺️❤️ Love you guys ☺️