Chapter 21: 5 roses

I wake up and see that Justin is still sleeping. I grab my phone out of my back pocket and look at the time. It's 6:30 and the fair opens at 7:00. I shake Justin lightly to wake him up but it doesn't work. I lean over him a bit and kiss his cheek a bunch of times.

Raegan: "baby"
Justin: "mhm"
Raegan: "it's time to get up"

Justin sits up and automatically starts laughing.

Raegan: "what's so fun"

Justin grabs his phone and takes a picture of me. My hair is in all different directions.

Raegan: "omg! Don't look at me" I laugh
Justin: "your such a bed head"

I bite my lip and laugh. He attacks me with a hug. As he landed in my arms we ended up falling off the bed. Justin's brothers walked in and asked if we were okay. They see that we're laying on the floor laughing.

Danny: "you guys are so stupid" he laughs

We get up and Justin tells them to get out soon he can get dressed. Sit on Justin's bed and message my dad telling him I'd be home around 11. I look back up and Justin's already dressed.

Raegan: "holy crap! Your like the fricking flash"

Justin laughs, then goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth and comb his hair. "You ready?" I say to him? He nods at me and grabs his white adidas sweater. I grab his phone and give it to him as we walk down the stairs.

Justin: "dad, I'll be home around 11"
David: "okay have fun"

Raegan: "do you wanna walk or drive?"
Justin: "lets walk" he says and smiles.

As we're walking I see a man on the corner with a stand full of roses. The man was yelling out "get your fresh roses for only 50 cents"

Justin: "hey babe I need to run to the store right here quickly"
Raegan: "okay I'll wait here for you"
Justin: "okay" he says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

As Justin runs to the store I look back see him no where in sight so I run to the corner and buy 5 roses. Just as I was getting back in front of the store Justin came out and saw me so I put the roses in front of me and smiled. He kinda turned red.

Justin: "oh my gosh babeeee" he said and gave me a huge hug. He grabs my hand as we start walking to the fair again. It was only like 2 minutes away now.

"Did you know I love you" I say
"No I didn't" Justin laughs

I roll my eyes and laugh. I start running away from Justin's because he started tickling me.

Raegan: "were here!"
Justin: " yayyy"

We go up to the front gate and pay for our wrist band. As the security guard lets us in we grab each other's hand and walk around for a bit. I end up seeing kale and jack goofing around by the bathroom. So Justin and I quietly sneak up behind them and scare them. They screamed really loud as me and Justin were dying from laughter.

Kale: "when did you guys get here?"
Justin: "about 3 minutes ago"
Jack: "aww Rae did you buy him flowers"
I blush and don't say anything.
Kale: "do you guys wanna go in a ride all together"
Raegan: "sure"
Justin: "lets go on the roller coaster that goes upside down!!!" He says while jumping and down.
Jack: "okay 3 year old Justin lets go"

We all laugh and run to the roller coaster. We had to wait in line for 4 minutes but we're on the thing now. Justin grabbed my hand and ran to the front of the roller coaster. His smile is so big and I can't help but wanna kiss him right now. As the girl running the ride checks if we're buckled in she gives me a smile. I smile back and then look away.

*skip 30 mins*

Kale, jack, Justin and I are at this weird food shack. We are waiting for our potato chips. I feel Justin looking at me. I go on snap chat and open some snaps.

"Order 26"
"I'll get it" I say

I go and grab the food from the counter. I turn around and I see a bunch of kids from my school. I ignore them and start walking to the table that we were sitting at.

"Faggot" one of the kids say. I keep walking as I hear "stupid girls these days" that was the last straw I quickly put the food on the table, and walked back to the kid. He looked up at me and laughed. He stood up in front of me and put his face in mine and said "what you looking at"

I punch him in the face and watch him fall to the ground. Justin gets up and walks over to me.

Justin: "what the hell was that?!?"
Raegan: "he was being a dick"
Justin: "what is going on with you Raegan"

I walked back to the table and went on my phone. I get a text from Justin:

Justin: "I think imma go home"
Raegan: "no babe please"
Justin: "you are acting completely different"
Raegan: "he called me a girl Justin! And it wasn't the first time he has done it."
Justin: "okay well you could've told me that in the first place"

Justin walks back over, kisses my cheek and whispers "you are the most handsome boy I have ever seen or met"
I smile and turn my head to his him back.

Kale: "do you guys wanna ditch and go see a movie?"

I look at Justin and he nods his head.

*at the movie theatre*

We were in line to buy our tickets to go see Ouija. Justin and kale were talking about how many kids they want when their older. I smile at Justin and give him a kiss as we enter the theatre.....