Chapter 39: the hospital room

I woke up I a dark room, I felt someone beside me. I got really freaked out because the person wasn't moving.

Raegan: " help"
I shout no one answered. I started screaming for my dad and then, the person beside me moved. I try moving away;

Raegan: "who are you"
Person: "someone"

I realized it was Justin's voice,

Raegan: "omg!! Baby"
Justin: "ugh I gotta get better and disguising my voice"
Raegan: "I thought I lost you"
Justin: "they got me breathing again, but we gotta be quiet I'm not suppose to be out of my room"
Raegan: "oh"
Justin: "yea, and baby none of this was your fault never think me getting hurt it ever gonna be your fault"

I then feel his lips slightly press against mine. We lay there kissing for a while until he pulls away and tells me he was to go back to his room. After Justin left I went back to bed.

--morning--

Justin's pov

I wake up to the smell of my dads aftershave. My dad, Danny, and Raegan are all sitting beside my bed.
I went to go see Raegan last night so I could let him know everything was okay. I also needed to feel the touch of his lips, something always seems to happen. We've been in the hospital so many times together, that must be a sign.

Raegan: "goodmorning handsome"
Justin: "morning babe"
Raegan: "how you feeling?"
Justin: "a lot better, how about you?"
Raegan: "I'm all good now"

He looks down at the ground smiling thinking of last night. The doctor walked in;

Doctor: "Goodmorning Justin"
Justin: "Goodmorning doc"
Doctor: "you seem to be feeling better?"
Justin: "yea it feels like nothing even happened"
Doctor: "that's great to hear! Are you ready to go home today then?"
Justin: "yea I think I am"
Doctor: "okay I'm gonna prescribe some medicine that I want you to take till it's all gone, 3 tablets a day but don't take them on an empty stomach"
Justin: "okie dokie"

I look back at Raegan and he gives me the biggest smile in the world. The doctor leaves with my dad and Danny following him. I sit up and grab my clothes from a chair. I take off the hospital clothes and put my regular clothes on.

As I finish putting on my clothes I turn around and see that Raegans standing right beside me.

Justin: "baby what are you doing?"
Raegan: "shhh"

He puts his hands on my waist and lightly backs me into a wall. As our body's are touching I feel my cheeks getting red. He starts kissing down my neck as I bite my lip.

Justin: "baby"

I say and push him away, let's wait till we get home my dads gonna walk in on us I say as I try to hide the fact that I'm turned on....

Authors note-- oop it got a little physical 🙊❣️ goodnight beauty's 🌹-m