Chapter 8: dork

*11 am*

I wake up to Justin sitting up on his phone.
Raegan: "how long have you been up?"
Justin: "since 9"
Raegan: "JUSTIN!! Why didn't you wake me up you dork?"
Justin: " cuz you looked cuter sleeping" *laughs*
Raegan: "shut up you poop head"

Justin leans forwards and gives me a kiss. I kiss him back and say "I love your morning kisses" he smiles and hides his face in the pillow.

Justin: " lets go out for breakfast babe"
Raegan: " okay just let me get dressed"
Justin: " Okay, hey can I borrow a shirt?"
Raegan: " yea of course you don't have to ask"

I grab my white t-shirt and my black jeans and go to the bathroom. I think to myself maybe I should have a quick shower. "Uh, hey Justin I'm gonna have a quick shower" I yell from the bathroom. "Okay, have fun" as I here a laugh.

*10 mins*

I walk out of the bathroom dressed and it's already 12:00. I see Justin wearing my black adidas sweat shirt. I walk to my door asking if he's coming . He jumps off the bed and runs to the door. We walk downstairs and see my mom sitting at the kitchen table eating left over pizza.

Raegan: " hey mom we're going out to eat"
Mom: "okay be safe"
Justin: " ya Raegan be safe you trouble maker!"

I punch him in the arm lightly and laugh. We walk to subway and order our food.

Justin: "let's take it to go"
Raegan: " okay? Where we gonna go tho?"
Justin: " it's a surprise"
Raegan: " okay okay fine"

We get our food and walk out. Justin takes me to this field with fully bloomed flowers. There was a park with a bunch of little kids running around. I think little kids are adorable. I guess I said that out loud because Justin started giggling and saying "awwww" really loud.

*1 hour*

We start walking home because it started raining. By the time we got to my house we were soaked. We get to the front steps of our house and stand there. Justin looks up at me and says "you should sleepover at my house tonight" I look at him and smile. I say " okay I gotta go pack a bag tho wanna come?"

Justin ends up coming with me to get my stuff. I tell my mom I'm spending the night at Justin's. We walk into Justin's house and see his dad sitting on the couch watching a hockey game.

David: " hey Raegan, how's it going?"
Raegan: " pretty good"
(David is Justin's dad)
Justin: "Raegan's gonna spend the night"
David: " okay"

We walk down to Justin's room in the basement and close his door. I look at his wall above his bed and see all the fan art he's gotten. I lay on his bed and look at his ceiling. All of a sudden I feel Justin's body against mine. He kisses me and lays over me. I roll over on to him and it turns into a make out session. I start kissing his neck as he quietly moans yet laughs and says it tickles. I roll off of him and laugh.

Justin: "did you know that you're really adorable!!"
Raegan: " I'm not even close to being adorable"
Justin: " mhm you keep thinking that mister"

Justin gets up and turns on Netflix. I give him a goodnight kiss. Before Justin and I fell asleep, Justin opens his eyes and says "please never leave me, your the only thing that actually makes me happy anymore"