Chapter 11: down hill

Justin: "woah your outta breath"
Raegan "well what do you think I ran like half a mile"
Kale and Justin look back at Raegan and then look at how far they've walked from Raegan's house, which is literally like 7 steps. They all laugh and continue to walk well Raegan for some reason still tries to catch his breath. We were about 1 minute from the ice cream store and kale pulls out his phone and starts taking pictures of me and Justin.
Kale: "hey do you guys have a ship name yet?"
Justin and I look at each other and smile at the same time we say "Jaegan"
Kale: " HELL YEAH!!"
Justin: "aww, were so adorable" as he laughs.
I walk towards Justin and kiss him as I go to pull back kale pushes my lips against Justin's again.
Kale: " stay there imma take a picture of you guys kissing"
Raegan: "kale stop" as I go to pull away again Justin pulls me closer and kisses me. I feel what I felt the first time we kissed.
Kale: " awwww!! Okay now let's go you unicorn shits"
We get into the ice cream store and I ask kale and Justin what they want. As we sit and wait for our ice cream to be ready, kale and Justin start talking about how long Justin has been on "T" (testosterone)
Kale: "so tmr will be your 4th month on T?"
Justin: "yea"
Kale: "damn congrats boi! My parents said I can start T sometime in February" (it's December)
Raegan: "really?"
Kale: "yea!"
Raegan: " I haven't talked to my mom about it yet"

"ORDER FOR KALE JUSTIN AND RAEGAN"

I get up and grab our ice creams, "thanks babe" says Justin, "thanks bestie" says kale. I smile and sit down. I see a message pop up on my phone but I ignore it. About 30 minutes later we're done our ice cream and start getting ready to leave.
Kale: " hey Rae can I borrow your phone to call my mom, mine died"
Raegan: " yea sure it's in my sweater pocket"

Kale: " um Raegan...."
Raegan: " yea?"
Kale: " your dad texted"
Raegan: " really!?!?"
Kale: "yeah..."

Justin looks at me with a confused face and says "is that a bad thing?" I look at him and said "no"
Raegan: "kale just call your mom and I'll text him back when I get home"
-
-
-
Kale calls his mom and tells him he's just gonna spend the night at my house. We get close to our house as I see police lights. I look at Justin and kale and ran to my house. I walk inside and see that there's blood everywhere. "MOM!" I scream as loud as possible, "MOM!!!" I feel a hand on my shoulder it's my mom. I give her a huge hug and wipe away my tears before anyone could see them.
Raegan: "what happened"
Mom: "I um.. I got stabbed"
Raegan: "what do you mean you got stabbed"
Mom: " I went to go grab a beer from the fridge and some guy ran into the house and stabbed me"
Raegan: "why didn't you call me!"
Mom: "drop the tone with me!"
Raegan: "why should I! All your ever doing is getting drunk or high!"
I feel tears about to burst out so I book it. I run out the door and run as fast as I can. I could here Justin and kale running after me trying to get me to slow down but I have so much emotions I just wanted to run until I felt none. All of a sudden I couldn't breathe, my throat was closing up. I suddenly see nothing. My hearing starts getting weaker as I fall to the ground in pain.....