Chapter 3: First kiss

When he notices that I know he's staring at my hand he looks up stops and sittings in a field of grass. I laugh and ask him what he's doing and that he's gonna get his pants dirty. He didn't seem to care to I laid beside him and looked at the clouds.

It felt so perfect I don't know why but it did. I hear a ding from my phone, as I pull it out of my pocket I see a message from my girlfriend
Becca: I love you my boy how's your day going?
Usually when I get texts like that from her I get so happy, but this time it was different I didn't feel anything. Justin sat up and leaned over to see who texted me...
Justin: "ohhh who's that?"
Me: "my girlfriend"
Justin: "oh"

Justin lays back down and closes his eyes. I look at him as the blue sky makes his skin look so beautiful.

*30 mins later*

We are sitting at the ice cream shop and we're eating our ice cream. Justin started taking pictures of me and posting them on his snapchat. I started doing it back and then he asked what my snapchat was so I gave it to him. I had forgotten that I posted a picture of me without a shirt on this morning so when he added me my story popped up and he saw. He looked up at me and said "damn Raegan" I was so confused until he showed me the picture. I turned red again and told him to shut up while throwing ice cream at his face.
I then run out of the ice cream shop away from Justin so he doesn't get me back. But he runs pretty fast and he got me back but he didn't catch up he just threw ice cream from farther away.

But as I was looking back to see where Justin was I tripped and fell in the grass. Justin came up beside me and looked really panicked and started asking if I was okay. I sat up and said "yea I'm okay" he looked at me and started leaning towards me. I lean closer as our lips lock together and I feel sparks that I've never felt when kissing someone. As he pulled away I bit my lip and said "what was that for?"  As he said "I don't know just wanted to see if you were a good kisser" I laugh and say "of course I am you goof ball"
He helps me up and we start walking back home.

*15 mins later*

We arrive at the front step of our houses I look at him and he looks at me and says "goodnight Raegan" while he kisses me on the cheek and walks inside...