chapter 49: tacos

Justin's pov:
Rae and I are in the car driving somewhere and I'm really confused on where.

Justin: "babe can you tell me where we are going yet?"
Raegan: "no"

I roll my eyes as I see him pull up to the ice cream shop.

Justin: "aww your taking me for ice cream?"

Raegan doesn't say anything he just looks out the window smiling.

Raegan's pov:
I wanna take Justin to all the places we're we made memories. I smile at that fact that we have so many memories already together. But for today i wanna make some new ones with him. He is very special and i never wanna lose him. 

Justins pov:

rae still isnt telling me whats going on. He thinks that i think that there isnt anything going on but he is acting funny, not his funny kind of self.. a different kind of funny. 

rae: "are you coming?"

i opened the car door and got out. I walk over to raegan and he grabs my hand i blush as i cover my face with my sweat shirt. 

rae: "oh stop hiding you turtle"

justin: "did you just call me a turtle?"

rae: "so what if i did, what are you gonna do about it.. huh?" he says as he sticks out his long lion tounge (i just felt the need to add that in)

justin: "i will beat you up" i say as i try and be sassy like usual :) 

rae:" i would love to see you try that mr"

i let go of his hand and start lightly punching his arm, multiple times. The next second all i feel is his arm tall body against mine. He pulled me closer and started kissing my neck. I feel shivers form on my neck down to my waist, where he put his hands. 

rae: "im not really in the mood for ice cream anymore, go back to the car i got a better idea."

We run back to the car and start driving to the next mystery stop. "TACO BELL IM COMING FOR YA BABEH" I say as i see rae going into the drive way. I look over and smile at him, he smiles back. I fell in love 10 times more than i was before. Theres just something about that boys smile that gets me every fracking time, no matter what kinda mood im in. 

We ordered our food and started to arrive at the next location. "here put this on" raegan said to me as he handed me a blind fold. "you're kidding right?" i say. He shakes his head in disagreement. I roll my eyes and laugh as i tie the blind fold around my head......

*20 minutes later*

rae: "finally we are here"
justin: "good now can i take this thing off?"

rae: "no we have some walking to do"

Raegan gets out of the car and comes around to the other side to open mine for me.

rae: " try not to hit your head on the way out bb"

*smack* "you lil shit, you jinxed it." i say as i rubbed my forehead

rae: " aww does somebody need a kiss better?" he pulls me in and gives me a kiss on the forehead and then trailed his lips down to mine. Our lips move together as i feel him nipping on my bottom like asking for entrance. I pull away teasing him as I feel for his hand and match up our fingers.

*5 minutes later*

rae:"okay my handsome prince you may take the blind fold off"

i take off the blind fold and see....

authors note- hey guys, I certainly have phone that will not let me open wattpad, imessage and some other apps but i will try and write my chapters using my computer. There might not be as much updates for a bit. If we can't fix my phone i think im gonna get a new one sometime soon. I just hope your guys days are all going good. I love you all so much please be patient with updates im gonna try my very best. -m :)