Chapter 10: KALE YEAHH

justin and i were watching tv when just looked at me confused.

raegan: "what ya looking at?"
Justin: " babe, what ever happened to your girlfriend?"
Raegan: "oh my god!" I had completely forgot about Becca.
Raegan: " I'm such and idiot! Oh my god!"
Justin: " hey no relax, just call her and explain."
Raegan: "okay I'll be right back.

I walk into another room and dial Becca's number, after 3 rings she picked up:
Becca: "hey Raegan"
Raegan: "hey bec, are you busy right now?"
Becca: " no what's up?"
Raegan: " so I met someone recently..."
Becca: "yea, Justin Blake right?"
Raegan: " ya how'd you know?"
Becca: "I follow you on musically silly"
Raegan: " oh yea, see um here's the thing.."
Becca: "Raegan don't worry, I'm not upset that your with Justin. You guys are adorable together I love seeing you happy!"
Raegan: "awe thanks Bec, friends?"
Becca: "best friends!"

I laugh and tell her that I'll call her later. I walk back into Justin's room and smile while I lay down on his bed.

Justin: "um, how'd it go?"
Raegan: " really well! She said she thought we were adorable together and that she loved seeing me happy"
Justin: " aww I thought that this would've turned into world war 3!"

We both start laughing. Justin lays beside me and puts his arm around my stomach and his head on my chest. I smile while I hold his hand. I hear a ding come from my pocket. I grab my phone out and see that I have a message from Kale:
Kale: "I'll be over in 10"

I look at Justin and say that Kales on his way. He smiles and says "oh no! What do I where!" I smile and tell him just to be himself.
"Imma go get dressed, come over when your ready" I say as I give him a kiss and walk out of his room.

I open my front door and see my mom passed out of the couch with a bunch of beer cans around her. I close my eyes and put my head against the wall. I run to the kitchen and grab a garbage bag and go pick up the cans around the living room. I hear a knock on my door as I see kale standing there. I wipe away the tears that must've came out while I was cleaning. Kale walks in and says "Rae.. what's wrong?" I point to my mom on the couch and show him what's in the big garbage bag. "Again?"
He's says. "Could you help me move her upstairs to her room before Justin comes?" I said to kale. He nods and helps me get her up to her room. As we're walking down the stairs I here Justin knock on the door. "Come in baby" I smile. Kale looks at me and smiles.
Raegan: "kale this is Justin, Justin this is kale"
Kale : "hey, it's nice to meet you" he smiles.
Justin: "you too"
Raegan: "You guys up to go for a walk to get ice cream?"
Justin & Kale: "HELL YEAH"
We all laugh and walk out the door. I stop and say "you guys keep walking I have to leave a note for my mom" I run to the kitchen grab a paper and a pen and write "going out with kale and Justin" I tape it to the table and run to catch up with kale and Justin.
To be continued :)