Chapter 27: Olivia

We start walking to the McDonald's to meet as it starts raining.

Kale: "ugh, it's that just great"
Raegan: "hey kale it's okay, let's just run"
Kale: "okay but if you have trouble breathing tell me to stop" 
Raegan: "okay"

We started running and about 20 minutes after I had to stop. I use to be able to run for what felt like forever before it all hit me. But before I knew about my condition I never really thought about my health either. Kale and I weren't that far away from the McDonald's. It was only like 12 more minutes. We sat down on the curb so I could catch my breath.

Kale: "so how are you and Justin?"
Raegan: "were doing really good actually"
Kale: "do you really love him"
Raegan: "yes I think I do"

Kale smiles at me as he pats me on the back. I close my eyes and stand up telling kale that I wanna run again.

*skip the rest of the run*

We get inside the McDonald's and see jack sitting at a table with a tray of fries and some hot chocolates. Jack smiles at us and tells us to come over. We walk over to the table and sit down:

Jack: "I thought you guys might be cold so I asked my mom for some money"
Kale: "your the best bud"
Raegan: "damn jack you the bomb"

We all laugh and sit there talking bout things that have been going on lately. Afterwards kale jack and I all went to the dollar store to get some food for later. Jack wanted to sleepover to so he told his mom to drive us back to kales. We climbed through kales window so his parents wouldn't here us come through the front door.

*ding ding*

Justin: "hey babe"
Raegan: "Goodmorning"
Justin: "what you guys doing"
Raegan: "nothing really, wanna FaceTime?"
Justin: "sure"
Raegan: "imma go live to"

Justin calls me and I answer.

Raegan: "kale!! I'm gonna broadcast you wanna come?"
Kale: "yea we will be there in a minute"

I start up the broadcast and wait for some people to join. 2000 people joined so I start talking.

About 30 minutes into the broadcast and FaceTime with Justin he fell asleep. I hung up the face time so Justin could sleep peacefully. Kale jack and I decided to have a sleepover broadcast. We fall sleep shortly after the 1 hour mark...

*11 am*

I wake up and see the broadcast is still going. I say good morning to them and tell them that I would probably be live for a bit later. I look at my phone and see that my dad texted me telling me he wanted me home before 4. I wake up kale and jack and tell them we should do something fun before I have to go home. They get up and get dressed. Kales mom drove us to sky zone. (Skyzone is a place with trampolines)
I tried doing a back flip into the foam but I got in trouble. Kale and jack were doing flips until kales mom text kale telling him it was time to go. We get our shoes and sweaters back on and go out to the car. We quickly go to kales house so I can grab my laptop and backpack. Kales mom drives me and jack home because kale and his family were going out for dinner with someone other members of his family. We get to the front of my house and I see that Justin Jacob and Danny were outside playing soccer. I get out of the car quietly and sneak up on Justin giving him a huge hug. He screams and has a major voice crack. We all laugh and I give him a kiss and tell him I'll come over later and play. I run inside my house and see a back of pink clothes. I run up the stairs and see my dad sitting in my room with a baby girl in his hand. My eyes start to water as my dad hands me her. I sit down on my head and rub her cheek with my thumb.

Raegan: "what's her name?"
Dad: "Olivia"

I smile at her and give her a kiss on the forehead.

Dad: "you can bring her outside if you would like"

I carry her downstairs and outside. Justin looks at me and smiles.

Raegan: "welcome to the family Olivia" Justin, Danny, Jacob: Aweeee

I smile and laugh at them as they all ask to hold her. Justin held her first and I managed to steal a picture of her and Justin smiling at each other. After Jacob and Danny held Olivia I took her inside with Justin and we all had a little nap. Justin and I woke up to the sound of her crying. But it wasn't annoying it was something that I felt happy to wake up to with Justin. We both got up and started playing with her and her toys to make her happy

Justin gave me this look and smiled at me. I've never seen his smile to big since we've met....