Chapter 41: subway

Damons pov;

I wake up and see that me Justin and Raegan all fell asleep watching a movie. I shake Justin tell him I was gonna head home because it was getting dark.

Justin: "I can drive you"
Damon: "what about Raegan"
Justin: "he will be fine"
Damon: "okay"

Justin's pov:

Damon and I get in my car so I can drive him home. I realized that Damon probably hasn't eaten and me and Raegan haven't either.

Justin: "do you want subway?"
Damon: "no it's okay"
Justin: "are you sure because I need to grab Raegan and I something to eat anyways"
Damon: "no it's okay"
Justin: "Damon Kyle Blake have you eaten!"
Damon: "Justin drew Blake no I have not!"

We both laugh as I pull into the subway parking lot. I miss hanging out with Damon all the time.

Justin: "why don't you come over anymore"
Damon: "I don't know" he says as he looks down at his knees.
Justin: "what's wrong bro?"
Damon: "I just feel like since Raegan moved here you've been to busy for me"
Justin: "Damon I will never be to busy for you... your my best friend, you stuck with me through everything"

Damon smiled and leaned into give me a hug. "Okay let's go get food I'm hungry" I say and we run out of the car. We had to wait in a line for like 7 minutes. Damon and I ordered and I got a sub for Raegan too.

Damon pov:

Justin and I were paying and I see the kids who use to beat up Justin. I tried to get Justin to hurry up but it was too late

Nick: "well well, it's the 2 girls!"

I look at Justin and see that he's rolling his eyes.

Nick: "what got nothing to say to be little girl?"

Justin took a deep breath and tried to relax.

Nick: "how's your girlfriend?"

Justin's pov:

Nick walked into subway and started calling me a girl. I tried to ignore him but the he mentioned Raegan.. that was the last straw.

I turned around and punched nick right in the face. His nose started gushing with blood as he fell to the ground. I finally paid and me and Damon left, I felt turns rising as my cheeks started to get warmer. I unlock the car and Damon and I get into it.

Damon: "jay??"
Justin: "what"
Damon: "are you okay?"
Justin: "yep.. you?"
Damon: "I'm okay"

I start the car and start driving Damon home.

*skip ride to Justin get back home to his house*

I just got back from dropping Damon off at home. I walk into my house and see that my dad still wasn't back. I run upstairs to my room. Raegan was still sleeping. I jump over him and start kissing his neck.

Raegan: "Justin you know if you want attention you can just tap me" he says as he giggles
Justin: "but I thought it would make you happier this way"
Raegan: "I'll be happy no matter how you wake me up baby"

I smile and he puts his hand on my cheek and sits up to kiss me. I brought you food. His eyes light up with excitement as I hand him his food.

Raegan: "your the best babe"
Justin: "I already knew that"I laugh
Raegan: "have you been crying?"
Justin: "no I say and go to the tv and turn it on"

*skip the rest of the night*

Authors note- hey guys sorry this was short, I just felt bad about not posting in a while so here you go. I hope you guys are all feeling better. Did any of you watch Raegan live today? -m🌹