Chapter 7: kisses

I wake up to my phone dead from falling asleep after looking at Justin's text. I get up and plug my phone back in as I wait I get dressed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I heard my phone go off with notifications. That usually happens when my phone dies and gets turned back on. But usually it was just people liking my photos or musicallys. But this time is was texts from Justin spamming me.

all I see is :
"Goodmorning"
"You awake yet"
"Morning cutie"
"Ugh wake up I'm bored and miss you!"

I reply with a :
" no I'm not awake yet, shut up😂"

Justin:
"OMG THE RAEGAN BEAST IS ALIVE!!"

Raegan:
"Shut up and come over stupid"

Justin:
"Okay butt, I bet I could beat you to the door 😝"

I run down stairs and run to my door I open it and see Justin standing there. He jumps into my arms. We kiss as I put him down. I close the door and walk upstairs, Justin follows me. We sit in my room and watch chasing Cameron on Netflix. Half way into it I feel his hand on my thigh. I look at him and push his hand off. He's smiles grabs the tv remote shuts my tv off goes over me and kisses me. I put my hands around him and continue kissing him.

*10 minutes after of making out*

I hear my mom unlock the door. I look at Justin and kiss him on the cheek because he fell asleep. I walk downstairs and see my mom with McDonalds.
Mom: "I brought you and Justin some food."
Me: " how'd you know Justin was here?"
Mom: "you guys are always together, ever since day one."
Me: "yea your right" *laughs*
I grab the bag with our food in it.
Me: "THANKS MOM, I LOVE YOU"

I go to my room and close my door. I put the bag of food down and jump on the bed over Justin. He wakes up and -kisses me. I move his sweater from his shoulder and start kissing his neck.

Justin: "Raegan stop that tickles"
Raegan: "but it's cute when you giggle see"
I sit up a ubit and start tickling him. He screams while laughing and I find it so fracking adorable! I get off of him and say I love you. He looks away and pretends to be mad at me. So I grab the McDonald's from the floor and throw a burger at him.

"Ooooo burger!!" He screams

I laugh and put the tv back on. We stay in my bed watching movies all night because he slept over.