Chapter 22: good day

We try to get seats at the back so we get a better view at the screen. As we look around for spots we notice 4 at the very back. You pass by everyone and sit down. The movie didn't start for another view minutes so we went on our phones. I go into snap chat and open some snaps fans sent me. I always love getting the "I love you" "you mean so much to me" and all that.

Justin lays his head on my shoulder and watches me open some snaps. I smile at him as I kiss him in the forehead. Justin lifts his end off my shoulder and goes on his phone. I try and lay my head on Justin's shoulder but I'm was to tall, I had to slouch so much.

Justin: "you having trouble there?" He laughs at me.
Raegan: "yea, your too short" I stick out my tongue.

Justin elbows me and laughs. I poke his stomach and laugh back at him. As the lights go darker because the movie was starting I feel Justin's fingers fit in between mine. His had was not to small but just the right size to fit in my hand. He always had these tiny sparkles in his eyes every time he was happy and I could never figure out why.  I look at my phone to see a message from kale;

Kale: "omg! Just frick already😂"
Raegan: "i wanna wait for the right moment, but it's so tempting!!😩"
Kale: "geez Rae you've gotten mushy, you use to never really care about these things"
Raegan: "yea but now I have Justin, I don't wanna mess up this one. He's the one for me and I never ever wanna lose him"

I look over at kale and he looked back over at me and gave me a smile. I'm guessing Justin saw mine and his convo because he gave me a huge smile and a long kiss on the cheek. I loved his huge smiles, cuddly hugs and soft long kisses.

*after the movie*

Justin and I were waiting for my dad to come and get us from the theatre. Kale and jack already got picked up.

Justin: "did the movie scare you?"
Raegan: "no, did it scare you?"
Justin: "nope" he laughs.

My dad pulls up and we get in.

Dad: "how was the movie"
"Not scary" Justin and I say at the same time. My dad looks at the both of us and laughs.

Dad: "do you guys wanna go get some ice cream or something?"
Raegan: "sure"

We arrive at the ice cream shop that I always use to go to as a kid. I would always get the double chocolate chip fudge sundae. We sit at a table and eat our ice cream. Justin starts talking about how excited he is for school tomorrow. I love to hear him talk about things that make him happy. 

*10 mins later*

Dad blasted some Justin Bieber on the way home. We sang along like their was no one else in the car. But that all got ruined about a couple of minutes after because we arrived at home. So my dad goes inside the house before me and Justin get out of the car. As we walk up to the front stops of our doors I give him a huge kiss. Not that my mom wasn't in the way and both of our parents knew we didn't have to be careful about kissing each other. We lean our heads against one another and hold hands. We look up after a few minutes and say our good nights and I love you's.

I get upstairs to my room and get into my shorts and decide to sleep without a shirt tonight. I text Justin:

Raegan: "goodnight baby, sweet dreams ❤️"

And get a:

Justin: "goodnight my handsome boy💖"

Authors note: should I start updating everyday?