Chapter 5: perfect night

As we're walking home is seems really awkward. I look at Justin and he looks at me back we're still have 15 minutes away from home.
Justin stops and starts going a different way, "where you going" I said. Justin looked at me and laughed while telling me to shut up. I joke around with him and say that offends me. He laughed harder than he already was, it got to where we had to sit on a bench so he could calm down. "What's so funny Justin" I say, "your face" he says I punch him lately on the arm and start laughing myself.
He starts walking to the park across the street. "Are you hungry yet?" I ask him. "I don't know it depends what would we eat" Justin asked "Um obviously Taco Bell duh" I laugh. He starts smiling so much at me and I get really confused. "I LOVE TACO BELL!!" He jumps on my back and says "TAKE ME TO TACO BELL"
*skip the walk*

We get to taco bells after about 10 mins and see that there's like nobody here. So we go up to the counter and order our food. There was a bit of a delay with our order so we got a free taco each. " so what school you going to ?" I ask, Justin looks at me with a confused face "school? I'm not going to school I can't" " wait, why not?" I ask him. "Do you not know who I am?" He starts laughing as he pulls out his phone and shows me his musicallys. "Frick he's so hot" I say to myself.

"Oh, why didn't you tell me you were like famous. I said. Justin looks at me and says "because I thought that you wouldn't understand ya know?" I smile while I go to my musically on his phone. He smiles and realized I would understand because I'm just like him. "You can always come to my school" I say.

"I'll think about it" he says. We finish eating and start walking back home as a black car drives up to us. They roll down their window and it was Justin's dad so we get in. "So Justin who's your friend ?" His dad asked. "That's Raegan, he lives right beside us" "oh so your the one justin can't stop talking about lately" I smile and look at Justin while saying "aww you talk about me" he punches my shoulder while trying to hide that he's blushing. We pull up to our houses and Justin's dad runs inside to watch the hockey game on tv that started 2 mins ago.

Justin and I walk to the front step of our houses and laugh. "Your laugh is adorable" he says to me. I look up and say "your giggle is adorable"
He smiles and leans in, I feel his lip touch mine. He pulls away for 30 seconds and puts his head against mine. He goes in again but this time my mom opens the door. Justin looks at me and then walks into his house. I look at my mom as she's looking at the ground. I walk in the house and up to my room to avoid anymore awkwardness. Justin's name pops up on my phone saying he liked my musically. I lay on my bed and look at the ceiling for about an hour thinking of what my mom must be thinking.

I start dozing off as my phone starts going off. I look over and Justin's trying to FaceTime me. I answer it and say what's up. He tells me to open my window so I did. He hung up and crawled through my window "holy spider monkey" I say. He's smiles as he attacks me with a hug, we fall backwards on my bed laughing. "Shh my mom is sleeping" he kisses my neck and I start to tingle. He pulls away and says "well then shut you up" I laugh as I push him off me nicely. "Where you going" Justin asks me. "To get a blanket" I laugh.

*justin*
I was kissing Raegans neck and i could hear his breathe get a little heavier. He pushed me off lightly and left the room. He came into the room with a big fuzzy blanket and jumped onto me.

*raegan*
I jump on him covering us with a giant blanket. I lay beside him and close my eyes. I feel him get closer so I smile and lean in. We kiss from about 3 minutes and the start to fall asleep.