Chapter 6: "babe"

I wake up to an arm around my stomach I look over and see Justin sleeping silently. He's so adorable I think to myself. I pick up his hand and get out of my bed slowly.

I walk down stairs and see my mom making me pancakes. "So I see your friend slept over last night" she said. "Yea it was a last minute thing" i say my mom looks down at the ground and asked me if we could go out for dinner and talk. I smile and say "of course" she hands me two plates with pancakes on them. I walk up stairs as I see that Justin isn't sleeping anymore nor in my bed anymore. I look around confused wondering if he went back home but the window isn't open.

I put the plates of pancakes on my nightstand as I hear a noise in my bathroom. I walk slowly to my bathroom as I go to open the door Justin pops out from beside my bed and jumps on my back. I run to the bed and jump on my stomach as he's still on my back but bounces off onto the floor. We laugh as hard as possible and then I help him up off the floor.

"Aww, you made me pancakes?" He smiled. "No actually my mom did" I look at him. He smiles and says "well tell her I said thank you"

*30 minutes later*

We start watching kian and Jc on YouTube until Justin's dad asked if Justin could come home now because he needed to help making dinner. He gives me a kiss goodbye and tells me he'll text me later.

I clean up my room and vacuum. I walk downstairs to find my mom and ask her when we're leaving for supper.

Me: " mom?"
Mom: "yes honey"
Me : "when we leaving for dinner"
Mom: " at 7"

I run upstairs I still have an hour so I lay in bed watching YouTube again.

* 1 hour later*

"Raegan lets go"
I run downstairs and get my shoes on. My mom grabs her keys off the counter. She opens the door and we walk to the car.
"So where we going" I ask
"Subway" she said with a smile

We get to subway and I order a cold cut with a coke and Doritos. My mom orders her meatball sub with a dr.pepper and sun chips. We find a seat and sit down.
"So are you and Justin dating?" She asks
"Mom, about that.."
"No honey it's okay I accept you no matter what, it was just a question."
"I have feelings for him that's for sure I guess we're both just really confused right now that's all."
"Okay well just remember you can always talk to me about it" she said
"Okay thank you mom" I smile.

We go home and I feel tired. I start falling a sleep as I hear my phone get a text. I look at the screen and see it's from Justin
Justin: " goodnight handsome"
Me: "goodnight cutie!"
Justin: "text me when you get up tmr babe"
I stare at the word "babe" as I slowly start to gaze off again....