Chapter 9: i love you

I wake up, look at the time and it's 7:30 am. I look at Justin and see that he's still passed out. I stare at the ceiling reminding myself of what Justin said to me before we fell asleep. He seemed so sad at that moment. Could he have been through a really bad break up before?

Justin's eyes start flittering as he slowly wakes up.

Raegan: " goodmorning"
Justin: "morning babe"
Raegan:" imma go grab us some lattes and food, I'll be back in 20 minutes"
Justin: "okay I love you"

I get out of his bed and put my sweater on. I go downstairs and see David in the living room cleaning.

David: "why you leaving so early?"
Raegan: " I'm just gonna go grab some food and lattes want anything?"
David: "uh sure can I get a coffee with 2 sugars"
He hands me 30 dollars and says "food and drinks are on me"
I smile and said "no no it's okay mr.blake" I give him back the money and walk out the door. I walk to the mcdonalds about 7 minutes away. I get inside and order 3 cheese burgers 3 medium fries 2 lattes and 1 coffee with 2 sugars. As I grab the food and drinks I run into kale.

Kale: "hey best friend, long time no see"
Raegan:" hey, uh yea I've been sorta busy lately but you should come over later there's someone I want you to meet."
Kale: " yea, okay I'll text you when I'm on my way"
Raegan:" okay see you then"

I'm about 3 minutes away from Justin's house and I see a man with a cart of roses. I smile and walk as I ask him how much they are. Then man told me they were 3 dollars each so I bought 3.
I walk into justins house and give Justin's dad his coffee burger and fries. I run upstairs to Justin's room and see that he's not on his bed anymore. I put the food on the bed. I hear the bathroom door start to open so I grab the roses and hide. Justin walks out of the bathroom and sees the food I pop behind him turn him around and give him the roses.

Justin: "awe, you bought me food and flowers!" He kisses me.
Raegan:"anything for my love" I smile and kiss him back.

We sit on his floor and eat together as we start watching teen wolf.

Raegan: " so my best friend kale is coming over later and I want you to meet him"
Justin: " really?"
Raegan: " yea if you want too"
Justin:" yea of course, it's just none of my relationships have ever got to the point where I got to meet their best friend"

I see a tear fall from his eyes as he quickly wipes them away.

Raegan: " are you okay baby?"
Justin: " yea I just..... you make me so happy!"

I kiss him with so much passion and think of what a lucky boy I am to have him. We look at eachother and smile as I wipe the rest of his tears away and say "I love you"

*Authors note*
Hey guys ;) I hope you enjoying the book so far. I'm sorry this chapter was so short, but I'm currently really sick. But yesterday was January 9th and Justin got his top surgery❤️ if you guys have any suggestions on how to make my chapters better just message me on my Instagram @xx_morgan16_xx thanks 💕